Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 934005, member: 367”]Like Clare’s All Ireland last year this will be a “soft” league title win for Liverpool.
Chelsea, city and united all in first seasons with new managers , the latter in serious rebuilding, Chelsea focused on the European Cup as shown by not trying yesterday and playing a 41 year old in goals, City just inconsistent throughout due to players like Negredo and Fernandinho finding their feet.
Realistically Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton were the only challengers , that will tell you all you need to know about this year’s EPL[/QUOTE]
I think you’ll find that this league title is the first one since 1990 that hasn’t been soft. Liverpool being champions is the natural order and any time the natural order is disturbed, that means that it’s a soft title.

FAO @Sidney is the EPL league championship to be referred to from here on as “The Title” as Wimbledon is called “The Championships”, the grand national meeting at Aintree as “The Festival” and of course " The Boat Race", " The Rugby Football Union", " The Open"… etc…?

I’m quite open to that. “The Championship” would also be acceptable.

Now that we’re back on top, Barclays and their ™ symbol can fuck off with themselves.

The Holy Grail

Destiny.

And its child is Raheem Sterling.

Brendan Rodgers interview in The Sunday Times today where he says Paul McStay was his favourite player growing up. That little tit Eoin McDevitt was having a go at Mick McCarthy on Twitter recently for picking McStay ahead of Roy Keane in a best XI of players he’d played with. It was clear he’d never heard of McStay. That bald cunt should stick to fawning over rugby football players. Rodgers and Big Mick know the score.

Paul Mcstay is my favourite player of all time mate

I think that’s rather unlikely in fairness given that he did his MA dissertation on Scottish football.

Yes, mate.

Mignolet has not covered himself in glory this season.

We need to steady this.

The Liverpool defense:eek: ,

:eek:

Skrtel is a bit like the South Yorkshire Police officer here trying to control the 4,000 boozed up ticketless fans who charged the Leppings Lane End turnstiles in 1989… Norwich are rampant, will that door stay shut is the question

Sterling again:clap:

What a joy to watch.

Raheem says Relax

Yurt.

What a poxy deflection, a big asterix must go next to Liverpools winning the title this year after that

c’maaaaan

Suarez is some character