Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Massive. Lucas just does not bring the same kind of dynamism at all.

The bench was weak as well. A couple of players missing and the lack of squad depth is really shown up.

But we got there.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 934073, member: 183”]Massive. Lucas just does not bring the same kind of dynamism at all.

The bench was weak as well. A couple of players missing and the lack of squad depth is really shown up.

But we got there.[/QUOTE]

Need a centre half and a right back for next season

Thought we were going to blow it when Johnson gave the ball away inside his own half. Sakho was a bombscare today.

These cunts are not making this easy

Frightening stuff. Passing it out of defense with those two and Mignolet isn’t pleasant.

We shall not be moved… City, Chelsea… Even utd, some of the most expensive squads assembled ever and there’s little Liverpool taking gambles on Aspas and Alberto. This will be the greatest title win in history should they do it. City, Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal are in the top ten paying sports clubs/institutes/franchises in the world… Rodgers is mugging them all off.

These cunts have taken several years off my life. Watching them play is a rollercoaster ride between joy and elation and shitting one’s self.

Enjoy the journey. Wining the league is not the fun. It is the weeks leading up to it.

Similar to Christmas in that regard.

It’s similar to Christmas in that regard.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 934090, member: 1796”]We shall not be moved… City, Chelsea… Even utd, some of the most expensive squads assembled ever and there’s little Liverpool taking gambles on Aspas and Alberto. This will be the greatest title win in history should they do it. City, Chelsea, Utd and ((((((((((Arsenal)))))) are in the top ten paying sports clubs/institutes/franchises in the world… Rodgers is mugging them all off.[/QUOTE] Ease up there fella. We are going through a very rough spell you insensitive prick. :frowning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJFvtvTGEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibO3Sb16Bs4

The Manc Five Stages Of Grief Process

Denial
They think they’re going to get fourth? Ha ha! They think they’re going to win it? They’re nuts! They’re deluded! This is hilarious! The Scouse boom-bust cycle never fails!

Anger
What the fuck is going on? The FA want them to win it. The media want them to win it. They’re all former Liverpool players. This is influencing referees. They’re giving them penalties for dives. ALL of Liverpool’s penalties this season have been dives. They cannot be allowed to get away with this!

Bargaining
Chelsea will beat them to the title. Mourinho is the shrewdest man in football and won’t be unsettled by them. Chelsea will win it. Come on Jose. Oh shit.

City will beat them. I hate them but they’re not Liverpool. They have much better players. Aguero will destroy their defence. Toure will boss Gerrard. Kompany will keep Suarez quiet. Oh shit.

Norwich will beat them. They’re fighting for their lives and there are bound to be twists and turns in this yet. They can’t keep winning. Oh shit.

Depression
I’d sooner see World War III break out than for these bastards to win it. I’d sooner see my own family killed in a plane crash. I’m going to sit in a dark room for the next year. I need help.

Acceptance
I can’t actually believe this is happening. It is happening, isn’t it? Yes, it’s happening. The catastrophe is here. It’s the Rapture. The Scouse Rapture is here. End times. Goodbye.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 934413, member: 183”]The Manc Five Stages Of Grief Process

Denial
They think they’re going to get fourth? Ha ha! They think they’re going to win it? They’re nuts! They’re deluded! This is hilarious! The Scouse boom-bust cycle never fails!

Anger
What the fuck is going on? The FA want them to win it. The media want them to win it. They’re all former Liverpool players. This is influencing referees. They’re giving them penalties for dives. ALL of Liverpool’s penalties this season have been dives. They cannot be allowed to get away with this!

Bargaining
Chelsea will beat them to the title. Mourinho is the shrewdest man in football and won’t be unsettled by them. Chelsea will win it. Come on Jose. Oh shit.

City will beat them. I hate them but they’re not Liverpool. They have much better players. Aguero will destroy their defence. Toure will boss Gerrard. Kompany will keep Suarez quiet. Oh shit.

Norwich will beat them. They’re fighting for their lives and there are bound to be twists and turns in this yet. They can’t keep winning. Oh shit.

Depression
I’d sooner see World War III break out than for these bastards to win it. I’d sooner see my own family killed in a plane crash. I’m going to sit in a dark room for the next year. I need help.

Acceptance
I can’t actually believe this is happening. It is happening, isn’t it? Yes, it’s happening. The catastrophe is here. It’s the Rapture. The Scouse Rapture is here. End times. Goodbye.[/QUOTE]

Spot on.

What odds were Liverpool to win the league before the start?
Have any winner of a league competition in any sport been bigger odds before the start?

Lest the important people be forgotten, the original founder of the modern empire, the late Bill Shankly…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-K6VTMeIdw

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 934461, member: 2142”]Spot on.

What odds were Liverpool to win the league before the start?
Have any winner of a league competition in any sport been bigger odds before the start?[/QUOTE]
Any ideas?

idiotic question

33-1

Liverpool will have to buy a number of players in the summer if they are going to try and compete in the CL and EPL next year. The bench on Sunday was very thin.