Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Somebody on this forum wrote a while back that following Liverpool is like being in an abusive domestic relationship with an alcoholic. Tonight, she hasn’t just wrecked the gaff. she’s set fire to it as well.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 940937, member: 110”]Liverpool managed to escape a similar slip up like that in a number of games this year. It was bound to catch up with them at some stage.

You can’t defend like that a expect to win the league, that last goal was absolutely atrocious[/QUOTE]

True, bro. They’ve conceded 2 or more goals in a load of away games.

Sport is cruel. Very cruel. That is all.

Well, if nothing else, Rodgers knows what he has to do over the summer.
All those goals were just wallpapering over the cracks at the back.

Yes but in the morning we will have made up.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 940937, member: 110”]Liverpool managed to escape a similar slip up like that in a number of games this year. It was bound to catch up with them at some stage.

You can’t defend like that a expect to win the league, that last goal was absolutely atrocious[/QUOTE]

Conceded more goals than West Ham this season apparently.

City are in the awful position of knowing they only need to draw. Come on Villa.

Better than the position of needing city to draw.

I fancy at least a three month period of living apart after that. But yes, inevitably I won’t be able to resist her dubious charms and promises.

We would have walked away with this league if we had a decent defence.

A top top top top Club. Everton please take note.

Oh dear. Chelsea would’ve walked away with the league if they were able to score. Infact, Norwich could be top if they’d a better attack and defence.

If something is worth fucking up, it’s worth fucking up spectacularly.

I’m distraught, brothers.

Is that an open goal in the last minute? Omg.

Just tap it in Moses

In the words of Andrea Pirlo

For fuck’s sake

Little things in sport. Only reason Delaney gets the ball in #10 position for first goal is because he’s going up for the long ball into the box from the freekick and his own player surprises him by taking it short. They should then have closed up the game after conceding that. Goal difference wasn’t a factor after Palace scored their first goal.

Yes, Chelsea loanee Victor Moses had an air shot.