Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[MEDIA=vine]MeaB03x7JWA[/MEDIA]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

City could draw on Wednesday and we could win 11-0 in the last match.

We’re going to win the league.

In fact, I’m going to resign from the forum if we don’t. I’m going to have to in any event, so I might as well do it in style.

Rodgers has looked a bit naive the last couple of games. The Liverpool defence hasn’t been strong enough but conceding three from that position doesn’t reflect well on the manager either.

He’s no Carlo Ancelotti.

The final score tonight was the final score at the end of the regulation 90 minutes in another meeting between the clubs in that 1989/90 season.

Liverpool were never going to win title on goal difference. Fans like us can dream but manager and players at 3-0 up take that as a good result. Running ball to centre circle excited me as a fan but at top level it is naive and arrogant and ended up biting us in the bum.

To be honest I would have preferred if it had ended the same score as that season’s FA Cup semi-final rather than keeping us dangling pointlessly for another six days.

Easy to shout for attacking subs and get caught up in emotion and unrealistic ambitions. It’s the manager’s job to protect a lead like that and he failed alright. It wouldn’t even need to be sitting back, that Liverpool team could have just kept the ball to protect their lead.

Right. I have a hotel room in Chester to cancel. I might wait until Wednesday night before doing it though.

Jaysis, it parted like the Red Sea there for Moses, alas he couldn’t lead his men to the promised land

What a fuck up. New bandwagon required

Well there’s an experience that will haunt me until the day I die.

[ATTACH=full]1230[/ATTACH] What’s all this about…

Support line for Liverpool fans: 1800 3-0 3-1 3-2 3-3

Support line for Liverpool fans: 1800 3-0 3-1 3-2 3-3

I’m over it.

I’m not over it.

Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know
That something wasn’t right here
Oh baby, baby, we shouldn’t have gone for goals
Thought we were out of sight, yeah
Don’t show me how they made it 3-3
Don’t tell me baby 'cause I don’t need to know now, oh because

Our title drought is killing me
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
When we’re not winning I lose my mind
I want to cry

Hit me baby one more time

This open now?

He was laughing up his sleeve at the good of it all.