Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Losing at home to Newcastle would complete the greatest choke of all time

Not cruel mate, the ball was moving when Suarez so deftly connected.

I’m hearing West Ham are well on top at the Ethihad

Suarez the only player offering anything going forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU

The next hour seems pointless.

Get your fucking ears waxed then you daft cunt :smiley:

We OG again.

It was only Skertels 4th OG of the season in all fairness:D

That was pretty humorous, mate.

2-0 city.

Tis all over now…

To expand aimlessly on my earlier post, Manchester City used to be a club with at least some soul, but they’re now merely a bland, undistinguished consumer product which appeals to bland, middle of the road tastes. There’s nothing particularly hateful about them, but in a way that makes them worse. They’re a suburban semi-detached house, painted in a bland shade of cream with a silver medium-sized family car parked outside, with a small front garden and a medium sized back garden. There’s a nice 32 inch widescreen television in the sitting room, with some Grey’s Anatomy DVDs underneath and and a nice medium-sized stereo across the room, with a medium sized CD collection featuring Coldplay and Mumford and Sons. Manuel Pellegrini is a nice, decent, respectable man of the house, but he hasn’t used the massive Euromillions jackpot he won on much more than a nice, new set of golf clubs and a small holiday home in the Canaries.

Jose Mourinho on the other hand built a solid gold house, but covered it in concrete.

Liverpool are the Primal Scream of football. Capable of taking you to unreal highs, of having you feeling like you’re off your head on ecstasy, but always delivering a devastating comedown.

Manchester City aren’t hateful. They’re just dull. They are the Mumford and Sons, the Costa Coffee of football. Congratulations to them and their fans who couldn’t be bothered to watch today’s action.

Liverpool remind me more of U2 with their ‘make us dream’ bullshit
Man City = Oasis

This is painful

They’ll be shitting it at the Etihad now

Rodgers celebrating there like they’ve won the league.

Glorious.

We just need the miracle of Westhambul to happen now.

Future is bright.

City fans dressed as blue seats.