Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Ibe has done nothing bar the goal aspas is shit

Ibe sets up borini

#curseoftotti/juliogeordio

Every other site I’ve read said Ibe has had a great game thus far…

Ibe misses an absolute sitter

Ibe just missed an open goal after a clever flick from Aspas.

Misses a sitter

And again

Great effort from Borini off the post.

Borini can play

Deflected over…

Ibe is running amuck

That’s why you come to TFk for your news @Mark Renton

Meh he’s been alright

Jack Dunn :clap:

@Mark Renton your boy Ibe was headless at times last night, but certainly has something about him. Good speed anyway. Very hard to tell from what he was up against last night, only young and will need to develop, could be something there though. Borini stood out as a cut above last night, would have been better than Moses anyway. Aspas is shocking.

Agreed…his final ball /finishing was poor last night, needs to keep his calm. He’s head and shoulders above the rest at u21 level tho…the next year will tell a lot.[/QUOTE]

Was surprised to learn Ass-pass is 26. Seems like a shocking signing. It’s one thing taking a punt on a young lad but signing a lad of that age who is stone useless is unforgivable.

If Borini can continue to work on and develop his touch he will be a tremendous player, this was improving all year as he progressed with Sunderland so no reason why it can’t continue to do so next season. He has everything else though, superb movement and work rate, good finisher and he never hides.

From the bit I saw of last night - Ibe, Coady and Smith also look like they could offer something to the squad next season. What’s the story with Suso? Is he likely to be in the frame next season is he good enough? I’ve just had a quick look at the squad and Liverpool have a lot of rubbish there, they should be looking at getting rid of the following players:

Reina
Enrique
Toure
Jones
Agger
Alberto
Aspas
Assaidi
Lucas
Kelly
Wisdom

If they can get these players out the door it will give them a lot of scope to bring in a couple of players of real quality this summer, however if they’re going to being throwing the likes of £20m on Lallana then I wouldn’t be very confident of the money being spent wisely.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 945205, member: 2533”]

If they can get these players out the door it will give them a lot of scope to bring in a couple of players of real quality this summer, however if they’re going to being throwing the likes of £20m on Lallana then I wouldn’t be very confident of the money being spent wisely.[/QUOTE]

Lallana has a real Scott Parker feel about him.