Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Lallana is a decent player, he will probably be vying for a position with Coutinho who is a better player. He’s not really worth anything more than £8m though in today’s market and Liverpool look like they could be paying triple that if there is anything to go by the press reports.

@Mark Renton Daniel Agger is above in Wickham St getting a tattoo.
I’ll meet you outside Steppers and we’ll go wave in the window at him.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 945255, member: 1786”]@Mark Renton Daniel Agger is above in Wickham St getting a tattoo.
I’ll meet you outside Steppers and we’ll go wave in the window at him.[/QUOTE]
A mate of mine just told me he’s in Shannon Airport waiting for the 5 pm back to Liverpool.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 945255, member: 1786”]@Mark Renton Daniel Agger is above in Wickham St getting a tattoo.
I’ll meet you outside Steppers and we’ll go wave in the window at him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah? Did your mate tell you this?

He’s gone now

He will be sold ove the summer so it’s just as well we didn’t embarrass ourselves looking for selfies and autographs with a reject.

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10299980_672124929525896_7840193158331153195_n.jpg

Dani Parejo anyone ??

Liverpool also linked with Lovren of Southampton.

Would be a decent addition if they don’t pay over the odds for him.

Of the players rumoured to be leaving I think the should try and retain Lucas and Borini. Lucas is limited going forward but Rodgers needs to be able to adapt a more controlled approach against the stronger teams and Lucas can provide good protection in these games. Borini is more of a back up option but has proved his worth for Sunderland this year.

Also need a left back and good quality back up for Suarez and Sturridge

Liverpool linked with Emre Can of Leverkusen today. Looks a very good prospect but only had one season of regular football. Bayern have a buyback option on him but not sure they can exercise it yet. Not really where there’s a big need for Liverpool but he’s a decent passer and is a good all round midfielder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB7iMDRk5mY

What’s that doing here???:mad:
It could be any EPL side and Richie had an article about it in the papers recently saying people are free to choose.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 946844, member: 1796”]What’s that doing here???:mad:
It could be any EPL side and Richie had an article about it in the papers recently saying people are free to choose.[/QUOTE]
He’s mugged you all off mate. Good and proper

Lovren would be a very good signing for Liverpool. There are also reports that City are considering offloading Nastasic, Liverpool should be right in there if that is the case.

Keely destroyed Sadlier there.