Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

This seems more likely to happen than any of the other transfer stories…

[SIZE=16px][FONT=georgia][LEFT][U]http://static.guim.co.uk/static/dc6dc15b49f831ee6a6da367e3c60e178bf1aac6/common/images/logos/the-guardian/sport.gif[/U][/LEFT]
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=georgia][LEFT][SIZE=6]Liverpool defender Daniel Agger linked with Barcelona move[/SIZE]

[FONT=arial]• Agger’s agent contacted by representative of La Liga club
• Barça and Manchester City have previously shown interest[/FONT]
[LIST]
[]Andy Hunter
[
]theguardian.com, Thursday 1 August 2013 22.30 BST
[/LIST]

[SIZE=12px]Daniel Agger signed a new long-term contract with the Anfield club last October. Photograph: Carl Recine/Action Images[/SIZE]
Daniel Agger has been linked with a move to [U]Barcelona[/U][/URL] for a second successive summer after an approach was made to the [URL=‘http://www.theguardian.com/football/liverpool’][U]Liverpool[/U] defender’s agent, Per Steffensen.
Steffensen is understood to have been contacted by an agent claiming to represent the Spanish champions, rather than by Barcelona themselves, and Liverpool have not received any approaches for the Denmark international.
The Anfield club are unlikely to welcome a move for the influential 28-year-old, with Jamie Carragher having retired, Martin Skrtel’s future in doubt and Sebastián Coates having failed to convince the manager Brendan Rodgers.
Agger was the subject of firm interest from Barcelona and Manchester City last summer but signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool in October.
The Liverpool and England Under-21 left-back Jack Robinson, meanwhile, has joined Paul Ince’s Blackpool on a season-long loan.[/LEFT][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px][FONT=georgia][LIST]
[*][SIZE=11px]© 2013 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.[/SIZE]
[/LIST][/FONT][/SIZE]

farmerinthecity get your cock off the keypad

FAO of thatkerrylad : Fuck off with your copy and pasting spamming shit

This Costa chap could bring a heap of trouble on the club. Just reading there he has been involved in numerous spitting incidents, including snoting onto his own hand and flinging at an opponent. He has also been caught up in racial allegations.

In short, he will be an instant hit, welcome aboard!

Exactly.

The correct protocol here is to read the article yourself, then post up a comment giving the gist of the article as if it’s your own opinion/information.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 811015, member: 1786”]Exactly.

The correct protocol here is to read the article yourself, then post up a comment giving the gist of the article as if it’s your own opinion/information.[/quote]

Fair enough lads, apologies

Rule no 2.
Apologise for nothing

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 812597, member: 1786”]Rule no 2.
Apologise for nothing[/quote]

Okay then je ne regrette rien

Rule 3.
Try to include an insult in every post you stupid cunt

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 812609, member: 1786”]Rule 3.
Try to include an insult in every post you stupid cunt[/quote]

You didn’t have an insult in your last post before this one… shitbird

Tutto Sport says Napoli have agreed a loan deal with Liverpool for Martin Skrtel

Pressure on to get another centre half in. Any word on the Greek lad from the Bundesliga?

This was floating around last week… Bizarre enough after loaning Reina.

We can’t afford to lose another centre back. And this loan stuff seems strange.

The Liverpool supporters club in Krakow are bemused. The Chairman, Victor, asked me are we a fucking charity? I said I didn’t know but we are fast becoming a laughing stock.

:rolleyes:

Downing off to Newcastle.

What is your opinion of Skrtel? I always thought he was a better defender than Agger. Strange story.

I wonder is Rodgers thinking of giving Kelly or Wisdom a run in the team at centre half. I would prefer to see one of them than Toure.

For £4.5m? Another huge loss on one of King Kenny’s buys. How long has Henderson left?

What happened Joe Allen?