Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[quote=“hannibal, post: 812912, member: 277”]For £4.5m? Another huge loss on one of King Kenny’s buys. How long has Henderson left?

What happened Joe Allen?[/quote]

Still about, looks like a starter for the season ahead if the friendly selections are to be any guide

Jesus Liverpool paid £23m for Downing and he’s going for less than five, Kenny did some woeful business. Makes sense in that they’ll get the huge wages off the books so if you factor that into the transfer fee itself it makes sense

Ah Christ latest is that Everton are in for Toby Alderweireld from Ajax. If we can’t get him in after getting shut of Skerts and Downing I don’t know what to say and to lose him to fucking Everton? Fuck me

:clap:

Fancy your chances of making it three years in a row ahead of us in the table?

i honestly think everton will have a great chance of finishing 4/5th this season if they hold on to fellini and baines and they get two more players in.
finish above liverpool?when suarez goes and rodgers hasnt got a replacement in (a proven goalscorer)and with aggar reported to be leaving and maybe even skertel.worring times ahead if your a pool fan.

[quote=“Faldo, post: 812938, member: 1520”]i honestly think everton will have a great chance of finishing 4/5th this season if they hold on to fellini and baines and they get two more players in.
finish above liverpool?when suarez goes and rodgers hasnt got a replacement in (a proven goalscorer)and with aggar reported to be leaving and maybe even skertel.worring times ahead if your a pool fan.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Do you really think the banks that pretty much own Everton are going to let them turn down bids for Fellini and Baines?

Do you really think the banks that pretty much own Everton are going to let them turn down bids for Fellini and Baines?[/quote]
Unlike most premiership clubs evertons debt isn’t that high in comparison.its 45million or in or around.
Re Fellini and baines,I fully expect Fellini to go but in football you never know!

[quote=“Faldo, post: 812938, member: 1520”]i honestly think everton will have a great chance of finishing 4/5th this season if they hold on to fellini and baines and they get two more players in.
finish above liverpool?when suarez goes and rodgers hasnt got a replacement in (a proven goalscorer)and with aggar reported to be leaving and maybe even skertel.worring times ahead if your a pool fan.[/quote]

Any fear of Martinez? Always left it late to get going with Wigan…having said that Everton under Moyes would take their time getting going too

No,he’s a lot more attack minded than moyes and he’s got a lot better defence than he had at Wigan so it should only be a good thing for Everton

Sounds good in theory, but Everton without Moyes is a bit like United without Fergie!

This is the Liverpool thread. Fuck off to the Everton site with that bile.

Suck my balls…you know you want too…

+1. How many different ways can these Everton supporter simpletons find to spell their players’ names incorrectly? Either way, they should get the fuck out of our Liverpool thread and talk about “Mirelass”, “Fellini” et al elsewhere.

And Skertel and Aggar.

In the words of Peter Fitzpatrick ‘It’s a disgrace so it is’.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 813119, member: 24”]And Skertel and Aggar.

In the words of Peter Fitzpatrick ‘It’s a disgrace so it is’.[/quote]

In the words of Joe Brolly ’ Imagine going for a pint with them lads.’

At least you would enjoy yourself mark…

Be lucky to get 5 million he’s pure shite

Ah that’s not really fair, had a decent second half to the season

But for 20 million a decent half of a season is a very poor return