Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[quote=“Rudi, post: 814917, member: 1052”]Can’t you see that he doesn’t want to hurt you but Liverpool made him a promise and they reneged on him? You Liverpool fans make me sick, you think you are entitled to loyalty because you stood up for him and by him during his crazy moments. You only did it because he was doing it on the pitch for you, had he not he would have been ran from the club. Liverpool fans are like fat men who stood by some supermodel as she courted trouble with the law and financial woes but then feel a since of injustice when they fail to satisfy the rewards that they promised her. In that case the supermodel is too good for the fat man and wants out.

It is a similar situation here, Suarez is too good to be playing for a club that has no European football and is a fair bit off the top yet. You need to convince him that you can soon be but you already promised him that before and failed to deliver. If you can’t convince him then end it amicably and remember the good times where you had one of the world’s best playing for you. To go back to the fat man analogy, let her go, hit the gym and lose the flab and when you’re good enough go back for her.

The fact is that while Luis does like you, he is just repulsed at your standing and can’t love you as you are right now.[/quote]

Christ really? You take what he says at face value? Racist, disloyal, biting Luis?

You left out spitting and diving amongst others

No problem… spitting, diving, racist, disloyal, biting Luis

Yes? He’s one of the best players in the world and has been without CL football for 3 seasons now. You think that is being disloyal.

No I think all the bullshit we put up for him and his behaviour has been disloyal. I think it’s logical for a player of his calibre to want to play in champos league, but I don’t think there was a promise made

All the bullshit? That Liverpool had to put up with? He has scored 51 goals in 96 games for Liverpool. He has pretty much carried Liverpool since he joined, they made promises they couldn’t keep so naturally he wants to play for a team at a higher level who can compete for the major trophies.

Suarez owes Liverpool absolutely nothing and the sooner ye get that out of your head the better.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 814983, member: 1052”]All the bullshit? That Liverpool had to put up with? He has scored 51 goals in 96 games for Liverpool. He has pretty much carried Liverpool since he joined, they made promises they couldn’t keep so naturally he wants to play for a team at a higher level who can compete for the major trophies.

Suarez owes Liverpool absolutely nothing and the sooner ye get that out of your head the better.[/quote]

Where is the proof Liverpool offered him fuck all cept a wage, apart from his weasel words?

Where’s the proof they didn’t? I choose to believe a gentleman like Suarez over a club whose fans murdered 39 at a European Cup Final.

Okay I’m out

Rudi wins

Maybe if the goofy cunt wasn’t constantly getting banned Liverpool might be in with a better chance of qualifying for the CL?

By the time he got banned last season it was mathematically impossible to qualify for Europe.

Maybe last year, but how many games is he missing this season and how many games did he miss because of the Evra ban?

He has some fucking cheek complaining about missing out on the CL when he plays like a swaggering lout on the pitch.

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 815007, member: 1074”]Maybe last year, but how many games is he missing this season and how many games did he miss because of the Evra ban?

He has some fucking cheek complaining about missing out on the CL when he plays like a swaggering lout on the pitch.[/quote]

If they won all those games he was missing they still wouldn’t have qualified.

I just refused to engaged

Lads talking about loyalty in soccer :smiley:

It’s not loyaltiy that i have an issue with its that he’s lying bout what BR promised him

He knew Liverpool were shit before he joined them.

They made him guarantees.

Didn’t realise you were a member of the bootroom!