Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Have you seen these guarantees on paper??

It was a gentleman’s agreement. I think it’s reprehensible that Liverpool have used Suarez’s good nature in order to dupe him.

What’s a gentlemans agreement? And how do you prove it? Would agreeing to shake hands with an opponent after a bust up be a gentleman’s agreement? Would saying you want to leave England because the press are hounding you only to seek a move to another English club be a gentleman’s agreement? Would supplying another club with a copy of your contract so they can mull over it to make an offer that suited them be a gentlemans agreement?

That would depend if there was a gentleman’s agreement in place that he wouldn’t do any of those. I don’t think Luis Suarez is the type of person who would renege on a gentleman’s agreement.

He has done so many times. I couldn’t give a rats arse really, football is corrupt to the core, I just take it for the soap opera it is.

:rolleyes:

A gentlemans agreement in football

How do you know?

How does anybody know anything? One of em is lying and given past form I’d say Suarez. There’s no proof that he was made that promise except for what he said to Sid Lowe

Suarez seems like a nice man,couldn’t see him lying about this…has to be Breda

Quitter

Verbal contract mate, isn’t worth the paper it’s written on

We didn’t murder anybody. Some Juventus fans, for reasons only known to themselves, decided to commit suicide, not caring that they were taking innocent unsuspecting people with them.

They ran away after they started it like the cowardly Italians rats they are. They murdered their own.

No, pal. It was Hillsborough where Liverpool fans murdered their own. They murdered the Juve fans in Heysel.

The police were found guilty, mate. They tried to wipe out LFC. In Hysel, the wops ran away and crushed their own.

Liverpool fans killed 135 fans in two incidents. I’m just glad yesterday passed off without any major tragedies.

Would Looee swarez download a car?

I see that the young Belfast Provo Ryan McLaughlin has told Michael O’Neill to fuck off and that he doesn’t want to play for Northern Ireland. Will he feature with the first team this season Mark Renton?

I very much hope so. You can never tell what way it will pan out for youngsters, but he looks class. Johnson and Kelly are ahead of him for now, but if he stays on course he will be starting RB in a couple of seasons. I’m hoping he sees time in the coca cola cup.

LFC fans were found guilty & put in jail after Heysel mate