Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Peno for stoke…

Walters misses

Mignolet saves a penalty. :slight_smile:

Fucking hell.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Mignolet saves Rodgers arse right there.

Rodgers has got to go… the cunt can not set up a team to win games.
Exact same shit as last year… absolutely dominate the game and should have won by open goals, but end up almost dropping points.

We’re top of the league :clap::clap::clap:

Liverpool are top of the league.

Great stuff. Fuck if we drew that game it’d be same old same old. On yer bike Pepe!

We are top of the league, we are top of the league.:slight_smile:

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 818656, member: 1503”]Mignolet saves Rodgers arse right there.

Rodgers has got to go… the cunt can not set up a team to win games.
Exact same shit as last year… absolutely dominate the game and should have won by open goals, but end up almost dropping points.[/quote]

Here - shut up the fuck.

Coutinho - 8 million quid.

:clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 818664, member: 24”]Coutinho - 8 million quid.

:clap:[/quote]

Fuck really? Get in BR

Go fuck yourself you ignorant pretentious cunt.

It’s going to be another frustrating season for Liverpool with that cunt Rodgers in charge. There is absolutely no point in dominating games and playing “lovely” football if you are not banging in the goals and collecting the points. Rodgers can not set up a team to either bang in goals against shite opposition, or defend a lead against shite opposition.
Why Liverpool fans are content to see a once magnificent club descend into mid table mediocrity is beyond me.

Mignolet was slow enough off his line today. Hopefully it’s just the nerves of playing for the biggest football club in world for the first time. That penalty save should settle him right in

Agger is some bombscare of a defender. He’s like a white Efe Ambrose - I still can’t believe how highly rated he is.

Missed this today, was working. It was evident from last season that we were being over run in midfield and in turn the defence was being exposed. Sounds like it was more of the same today. Still, 3 points, off we go.

I tend to agree. I don’t think I’m wrong in saying he’s given away penalties before for punching the ball.

from what i saw of today’s game , which was poor, that Charlie Adam fella for stoke is a decent player and i liked his attempt from 40 meters out,
Stoke seemed to be playing more ball on the floor now as well, presume its because Tony Pullis is gone, i thought they did ok today, their attacking options are woeful tho in Walters, Crouch and some other huge black fella who came on, Wallters, Crouch and the black man have no pace at all, there is no point in passing it around nicely if then you need to funt it into the box so one of them can flick it down to the other

Felt very much like last season for the simple reason we didn’t score as much as should have and then nearly fucked away two points at the death with a moment of crazyness by Agger, but we didn’t and we got the 3pts so how bad?

Seeing as we hadn’t won a opening day fixture in 5 year, I’ll take it, kid.