Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Where and when would the TFKLFC supporters club like to celebrate being champions?? I know it’s early but I’ve a busy social calendar this year.

I would also like posters to remember the name Jordan Rossiter!! This is Stevie’s successor… I’ve watched 3 of the u21 games this season and he has been great, very composed on the ball and constantly keeps the play ticking over. The lad is only 16 and has been a match for anything he has faced in the under 21s. Rodgers had him in the match day squad for the Notts County game but he didn’t make the bench, still, a massive experience and incentive for the lad and I like the way Rodgers has done this with some of the young lads, given them that nudge to work harder with the promise of the rewards being there if they do.

I think we should be sealing the title realistically in early April but officially 2 weeks after that so we could do an Easter Sunday celebration while it’s still “mathematically possible”:rolleyes: for other teams to win the league or leave it until the May Bank Holiday and do a jaunt over to Liverpool flying into Manchester and burning the place to the ground.

What I’m worried about is the jinx of the manager of the month award :frowning:

A Jinx :rolleyes: FFS what are you 7?

Everyone knows Shanklys Spirit keeps away all Jinxes, Curses and Hoodoos.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 826221, member: 332”]A Jinx :rolleyes: FFS what are you 7?

Everyone knows Shanklys Spirit keeps away all Jinxes, Curses and Hoodoos.[/quote]

"ANFIELD BUILT ON INDIAN BURIAL GROUND
27-09-10

LIVERPOOL’S poor start to the season has been traced to an ancient Arapaho curse under the Kop End at Anfield.
Liverpool’s situation mirrors the fate of Wigan Athletic, who were relegated in 1993 after buying a set of goalkeeping nets found to contain the soul of an orphan boy who died in tragic circumstances."

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 826221, member: 332”]A Jinx :rolleyes: FFS what are you 7?

Everyone knows Shanklys Spirit keeps away all Jinxes, Curses and Hoodoos.[/quote]
Sorry,I’m new…"

The Red Knight scored two for Uruguay last night… Roll on Old Trafford.

Hopefully a good win tonight away to Swansea to keep the good start going. :slight_smile:

If we win tonight we will win the league

Oh if only that was the case. :slight_smile:

It will be tough… Both very similar in formation and tactics. 4 nil to Liverpool.

Liverpool starting 11 for tonight.

Mignolet, wisdom, skrtel, sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, coutinho, Moses, sturridge.

Interesting to see how the debutants get on tonight.:slight_smile: Carragher came out with a priceless quote on sky sports there “there are only 2 types of full back, a failed winger or failed centre half”. Classic.:slight_smile:

Fuck sake Shelvey scores.:frowning:

1-1 sturridge. He was set up by Shelvey.:slight_smile:

Shelvey, fucking hell. Nearly falls over the ball and manages to turn it into a goal, then plays Sturridge in with an awful pass back for the equaliser. All within four minutes of kick off. :clap:

shelvey is some boyo

Man of the match contender already.:slight_smile:

when Countinho is firing on all cylinders he is an absolute joy to watch.
Hope Liverpool can hang on to him.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 833082, member: 1503”]when Countinho is firing on all cylinders he is an absolute joy to watch.
Hope Liverpool can hang on to him.[/quote]
what are ya on about lad,john joe has him in his pocket.a goal and an assist after 4 minutes ffs