Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

:confused:

We are putting the lesser clubs to the sword alright, but need more from midfield against the bigger clubs like Southampton and Arsenal.

With CSS up top, we have a fair chance of top 4.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 859327, member: 1796”]We are putting the lesser clubs to the sword alright, but need more from midfield against the bigger clubs like Southampton and Arsenal.

With CSS up top, we have a fair chance of top 4.[/quote]

I have to say this is a big improvement, as in previous seasons it was these so called lesser clubs is were we would fuck up and that would cost us. Rodgers needs to address the fall off in performance in the second half of matches, I think most of all our goals have come in the first half and then in the second half we seem to take the foot of the gas.

Andre Wisdom :clap:

Got lost on the way to the stadium, in his hole he did :smiley:

[SIZE=6]Andre Wisdom abandons £100k Porsche in muddy woods after getting lost on way to OWN stadium[/SIZE]
10 Nov 2013 15:12
The England Under-21 captain, who is on loan at Derby County, was following satnav to the club’s ground when he got stuck in a huge mud-filled puddle
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pictured-liverpools-andre-wisdom-abandons-

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2716839.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/£££-Andre-Wisdoms-Porsche-Panamera-Turbo-in-a-mud-filled-pit-2716839.jpg

I hear the area is known locally as Dogger Bank.

Should have went up the Thames to find a taxi rank.

Let’s off-road.

Andre Wisdom is a huge fan of Muddy Waters.

This Liverpool fan is very confident about this weekend. :smiley:

[B]Nathan Eager[/B] ‏@[B]NathanEager1[/B] [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/NathanEager1/status/403946138362855424’]4h
Excitement is building for the Merseyside Derby tomorrow! Reds 2-0 win. Gerrard hatrick

Retweeted 203 times
[B] Expand [/B]

Hahaha…sums up the stupid cunts :clap:

Anyone watching the BT Sport build up? Some really good behind the scenes stuff and pieces with fans that are actually very good and not cringeworthy at all.

Is Flanagan starting for the puddle bandage?

No. I know our team and don’t want to know theirs.

Starting left back, Faldo. Sturridge on the bench with Joe Allen in from the start.

Osman on the bench for Everton.

Everton:
Howard,
Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines,
McCarthy, Barry,
Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar,
Lukaku.

Liverpool:
Mignolet,
Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan,
Gerrard, Lucas, Allen,
Henderson, Suarez, Coutinho.

Mirallas will make shite off him IMO…
Strange Liverpool selection

Fancy Everton now…brakley could be the difference if the occasion doesn’t get to him

Liverpool should win this, not many of that Everton team would make the Liverpool starting 11. Baines for Flanagan is about it

Liverpool will win because they have Suarez.

Any of the Everton 3 behind Lukaku would start ahead of Henderson. Barry is better than Allen too

Distin is miles better than Agger as well.

:rolleyes: