Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Distin is a charlatan

1-1 already, chaps.

Luis!!!

Suarez restores Liverpool’s lead with a wonderful free kick. What do we make of Howard’s wall there? I always set up walls incorrectly and I fear he may have done likewise.

Everton animals behind their goal abusing Luis.

Lucas has been excellent, his tactical discipline and positioning is fantastic.

Appalling tackle by Mirallas on Luis. Should be a red.

Suarez really is a horrible, goofy piece of shit. The ref completely bottled it there.

Hard to believe this is a Bobby Martinez team and not a Tony Pulis one.

Lucas has bossed this match from start to present.

FOAD.

Hah from a shels fan. You cunts got rightly relegated due to the thuggish behaviour of the animals you call players. Did you make it to double figures for matches you finished with 11 players

Leave Shels out of this you baldy cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe6e23yIT8

I can see himself and Luis being the key players on opposing sides in the World Cup final.

He’s a vile little cunt. No surprise that you have a homoerotic fixation on him.

I would love to see both in Serie A. Suarez is one of the top 3 players in the game right now with Zlatan and Totti while Lucas is tailor made for Serie A. You could definitely describe that first half performance from Lucas as tactically perfect. He was everywhere he needed to be whenever he needed to be there.

Suarez freekick was superb…wall was open alright bandage…pools first goal was piss poor defending in fairness…
genola is a gas cunt

OMG. Miss of the season from Joe Allen after superb work from Luis.

WTF??? that joEllen cunt should be castrated for missing that. Suarez seething after all his hard work.