Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 872027, member: 1796”]Gerrard out 4-6 weeks
Sturridge out 6-8 weeks
Enrique 8-10 weeks

And now Henderson is a major cocern for the weekend… That would only leae Lucas and Allen in midfield against Spurs.

Gonna be a tough few weeks. Central Midfielder needed badly.[/quote]
Get Xabi Alonso on the phone.

Hopefully.:slight_smile: Gerard’s injury could be a blessing in disguise.

That was my first thought too… The others may have the legs but not the intelligence or delivery from set pieces.

An injury being a blessing? Are you smoking the herb this evening?

The potential replacements aren’t up to much though

It gives someone an opportunity to step out of Gerrards shadow and show what they can do.

Ya never know someone might just surprise you. That’s is what I am hoping and praying for.:slight_smile:

If they can’t impress in training, then what use are they?

Maybe they are but maybe Rogers is not going to drop Gerrard. It would be a very brave move for Rogers to do that, now that player who has been impressing in training can seize his chance to stake a claim for his place in the team.

Do Liverpool have no semi-decent central midfield prospects in the “yutes”?

Is young Richie Partridge still on our books?

They have a very good prospect but he’s 16.

See there is hope. :smiley: Rogers though is going to have to dip into the transfer market in January and get a top class midfielder and not another Joe Allen.:slight_smile:

We need two top class centre midfielders I think. Gerard is finishing up and we need cover for Lucas, if not someone to replace him

Some tranny on twitter has been claiming Brendan Rodgers has been nailing it

@chelsey_harwood: Brendan Rodgers fucked my fake pussy and then slammed the D up my ass an it was BOSS satisfied?? Xoxo

@chelsey_harwood: Its true what they say BIG ego SMALL cock

:eek: :smiley:

Wouldn’t surprise me as he is married to a beach whale.

hardly true as the individual would be off to a tabloid for a six figure pay day with that kind of story

Old news mates… She/he is doing it for the ‘hits’

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 873134, member: 1074”]Some tranny on twitter has been claiming Brendan Rodgers has been nailing it

@chelsey_harwood: Brendan Rodgers fucked my fake pussy and then slammed the D up my ass an it was BOSS satisfied?? Xoxo

:eek: :D[/quote]
Won’t be the last time Brendan Rodgers fucks Chelsey/Chelsea in the ass this season.

*I admit this joke works better in oral rather than written form.