Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Awful tackle by Eto’o. Howard Webb doesn’t even book him.

Skrtel!!!

We need a new right back and two central midfielders in the transfer window.

Johnson has been awful.

Howard Webb just loves officiating against the Pool. He is riding them bare back.

Eto’o should have been off in the first minute.

We’ve also been denied two stonewall penalties.

:clap:

Youre too classless to be a real everton fan

[ATTACH=full]978[/ATTACH] Here I’ll raise ya foley…

Where are yer Xmas trees now lads…

[quote=“Faldo, post: 879536, member: 1520”]

Where are yer Xmas trees now lads…[/quote]

Still in the sitting room where it will remain til 6th jan.

[quote=“Faldo, post: 879536, member: 1520”][ATTACH=full]978[/ATTACH] Here I’ll raise ya foley…

Where are yer Xmas trees now lads…[/quote]
Faldo cleaning house here. Deluded fuckwit LFC fans actually thought they had a chance of winning the league:D.

Where was that stated? You have built up this siege type mentality when it comes to Liverpool, spouting pure tripe.

We were reminded at Christmas that the league runs until may, let’s see where everyone is then. It would be a fantastic achievement to get 4th with this team.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 879582, member: 1796”]Where was that stated? You have built up this siege type mentality when it comes to Liverpool, spouting pure tripe.

We were reminded at Christmas that the league runs until may, let’s see where everyone is then. It would be a fantastic achievement to get 4th with this team.[/quote]

Reality hits home in South Hill:D

You’re season is over now, you’ll be lucky to get 5th ffs.

@Sandymount Red is still hurting real bad after Liverpool took Spurs apart at White Hart Lane

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 879585, member: 1074”]Reality hits home in South Hill:D

You’re season is over now, you’ll be lucky to get 5th ffs.[/quote]

Heres another table you UUCOAM.

http://www.livegoals.com/standings/ireland/airtricity-premier-division

Those halcyon days against depor and getting 100 mill for a hundred year lease on tolka must seem so far away now :D:D

Never look back Fran. That humiliation lead us to make changes, and it was for the better. We’ve had a dreadful start yet are only 2 points behind a team that certain clowns on here reckoned were going to win the league only last week. Reality is a bitch, eh?:smiley:

[quote=“artfoley, post: 879587, member: 179”]Heres another table you UUCOAM.

http://www.livegoals.com/standings/ireland/airtricity-premier-division

Those halcyon days against depor and getting 100 mill for a hundred year lease on tolka must seem so far away now :D:D[/quote]

The high water mark in LOI football Art, glad I was alive when it happened. God rest Ollie.

[ATTACH=full]979[/ATTACH]

@Faldo is a great mate of mine but he’s really letting himself down here.

The only time Shelbourne ever knew about a high water mark was when Tolka Park was flooded.

I’m fucking board @Bandage …work in the morning when I should be out on the piss with the lads…

Slaphead fooley there by the wi.dow picking his nose as usual :smiley: