Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

A youthful Zimbabwean prophet Eubert Angel has prophesied that Liverpool will win the English Premier League title this season.

Angel who is the founder of Spirit Embassy church and once lived in Manchester is widely known for various football prophesies.

In May 2012 Angel prophesied that Chelsea would beat Liverpool to win the FA Cup a few hours before kickoff.

Chelsea went on to win 2-1 after he had correctly spelt the scoreline and gave exact goal descriptions.

He was again on point when he foretold Manchester United’s league glory last season.

A self-confessed Manchester United fan, he however sees Liverpool bagging it this season.

“Liverpool, I am with you this year and God has shown me he is returning you to your glory days,” he said.

It would be Liverpool’s 19th league title and their first since the 1989/1990 season.

Early this month Angel also correctly prophesised the exact day, date and time former South African President Nelson Mandela would die.

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/1555578_575159872561395_18791532_n.jpg

Think that was last year

New Years Eve usually is.

Not this year though

Doesnt matter, ferdinand is a perennial cunt

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 879848, member: 2272”]A youthful Zimbabwean prophet Eubert Angel has prophesied that Liverpool will win the English Premier League title this season.

Angel who is the founder of Spirit Embassy church and once lived in Manchester is widely known for various football prophesies.

In May 2012 Angel prophesied that Chelsea would beat Liverpool to win the FA Cup a few hours before kickoff.

Chelsea went on to win 2-1 after he had correctly spelt the scoreline and gave exact goal descriptions.

He was again on point when he foretold Manchester United’s league glory last season.

A self-confessed Manchester United fan, he however sees Liverpool bagging it this season.

“Liverpool, I am with you this year and God has shown me he is returning you to your glory days,” he said.

It would be Liverpool’s 19th league title and their first since the 1989/1990 season.

Early this month Angel also correctly prophesised the exact day, date and time former South African President Nelson Mandela would die.[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 879848, member: 2272”]A youthful Zimbabwean prophet Eubert Angel has prophesied that Liverpool will win the English Premier League title this season.

Early this month Angel also correctly prophesised the exact day, date and time former South African President Nelson Mandela would die.[/quote]

Now there is a lad who is attempting a mugging-off on a grand scale

[quote=“Faldo, post: 879536, member: 1520”][ATTACH=full]978[/ATTACH] Here I’ll raise ya foley…

Where are yer Xmas trees now lads…[/quote]

'sup Faldo? Any updates?

You, you clown, wanted Rodgers gone after the first match so I wouldn’t be shouting the odds if I was you.

In fairness, you are a pretty simple fucker at the end of the day.
Try not to take everything you read on interwebz boards at face value.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 880765, member: 1503”]In fairness, you are a pretty simple fucker at the end of the day.
Try not to take everything you read on interwebz boards at face value.[/quote]

Did you or did you not call for Rodgers to be sacked after the Stoke match?

Would it help you if I typed slower and put big asterisks next to everything? Anything to help out the disabled.

You’re some spoofing cunt. And an entirely obnoxious one at that.

We were not at our best today but that was to be expected after a tough festive period. A couple of new faces could freshen things right up and with all our main rivals to come to Anfield our destiny is in our own hands. Rodgers has done a great job with some average players in the squad, there’s a real Corinthian spirit to the way we play. Perhaps it is to our detriment at times, but Rodgers philosophy is attack attack attack. Far from thr finished article but There’s at least 2/3 more players that are gonna come out of the academy in the next 18 months and the only comparison I can draw is of Utd when Fergie took over with an ageing captain fantastic and a crop of babes waiting to flourish.

We are still short that bit of steel in the middle and a quality left back, sort those out and champions league will be attained handily enough.

Benefitting from the academy Benitez was instrumental in establishing.

We will win the cup

A bit disingenuous to houllier

Liverpool calender year 2012 39 games 46 points 54 goals for 51 goals against g/d + 03
Liverpool calender year 2013 37 games 69 points 84 goals for 40 goals against g/d + 44.

Good to see Suarez back scoring goals against a little team.