Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Very disappointing result the weekend . We should be putting teams as poor defensively as Liverpool away. Steven Gerrard is a liability for Liverpool this new role is a disaster for him. He doesnt seem to realise he is only 18 yards from goal when he gives the ball away so cheaply now.

Steven Gerrard has made a personal donation of £96,000 to the Hillsborough Family Support Group

The Great Robbie Fowler was the guest on the 5 live football programme tonight.

Murmurings around a Dynamo Kiev attacker joining.

What do Chelsea want another attacker for?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 893911, member: 24”]Murmurings around a Dynamo Kiev attacker joining.

What do Chelsea want another attacker for?[/quote]

Yarmolenko is very good if it’s him. Very fluid winger who keeps the width well though I prefer the other Ukranian winger who plays for a Ukranian side that is not Shakhtar or Dynamo. Anyone recall his name?

Konoplyanka is the other guy I’m thinking of and he plays with Dnipro.

I’d imagine Kyiv would be looking for an extortionate sum for Yarmolenko given that he is a talented home grown player and the big two in the Ukraine don’t seem to be short on cash. I’d say the two Ukranian lads would be much more the finished product than Salah would be at the minute.

Everton supposedly missing a few key defenders tonight… With Liverpool’s shite defence there could be a host of goals tonight.

Coutinho is a gem of a player, well taken by Sturridge.

We’re going to win the fucking league.

apparently this morning in the press ocnference a journo asked stevie mbe why he didnt round his donation of 96k off to 100k o_O

A great first half and a typical Liverpool first half performance this season except that Luis hasn’t scored. We rode our luck a couple of times but we’re so good going forward.

be nice to put them properly to the sword and destroy their confidence for rest of season

YEE

FUCKING

HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

That was like a Sensible Soccer goal. And sensible soccer it most certainly was.

PENALTY!

good man danny, take your point

Christ. From the sublime to the ridiculous. Phil Jones-esque.

no room for sentimentality regular penalty taker Gerrard or Suarez should hit that

Another fine win for Liverpool, they have made great strides since Brendan Rodgers took over

Sturridge badly fluffed his lines there. Should have completed his hat-trick.

Sterling has been brilliant all over the field tonight