Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How the fuck do Liverpool drop points to teams like fucking West Brom and then come out a play like the most exciting team on the planet the next week?

:eek:

The hard edge needed to win matches like that will surely come if we can keep producing results like this.

This is the definitive Liverpool performance this season. Strike early, strike often and devastate your opponents.

In only one of Liverpool’s league wins this season have we not been ahead at half-time.

Five Ss, Five Star.

Next six league games:
Fulham (A)
Swansea (H)
Southampton (A)
Sunderland (H)
Manchester United (A)
Cardiff (A)

Raheem Sterling is rapidly maturing into a brilliant player. Hard to think there was talk he’d be sent off on loan to Swansea.

Promising stuff from Ibe…
Future looks red.

Mag fucking nificent ! Where is the mouthy @Brian Tinnion today??? He’d be on here spouting an amount of boil if Arsenal had won.
A 5 star performance … I think I love Coutinho.

:clap:

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 900318, member: 1796”]Mag fucking nificent ! Where is the mouthy @Brian Tinnion today??? He’d be on here spouting an amount of boil if Arsenal had won.
A 5 star performance … I think I love Coutinho.[/quote]

He’s at a Corporate Event in The Aviva Stadium, pal.

What a cunt.

Liverpool had 42% possession today, Arsenal 58%.

Zeman was right - possession is futile.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 900539, member: 1052”]Liverpool had 42% possession today, Arsenal 58%.

Zeman was right - possession is futile.[/quote]

Liverpool happy to let Arsenal have it second half.

I’m not sure if this was the case but my point still stands. Arsenal aren’t as direct or urgent in their attacking play as Liverpool, that has been the main difference with Rodgers this season compared to his first season in charge, they move the ball forward much quicker. They don’t just pass the ball for the sake of it.

I’ve seen Arsenal a few times this season and they haven’t impressed me, Ozil doesn’t seem to be setting the world alight either after a decent start. I think their problem is having too many players of the same ilk, they need players who will run at defenders, make runs in behind, drive forward from midfield but instead they have a myriad of players who just want to be on the ball and receive short simple passes. They had Podolski and Gnabry on the bench today who could offer this.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 900548, member: 1052”]I’m not sure if this was the case but my point still stands. Arsenal aren’t as direct or urgent in their attacking play as Liverpool, that has been the main difference with Rodgers this season compared to his first season in charge, they move the ball forward much quicker. They don’t just pass the ball for the sake of it.

I’ve seen Arsenal a few times this season and they haven’t impressed me, Ozil doesn’t seem to be setting the world alight either after a decent start. I think their problem is having too many players of the same ilk, they need players who will run at defenders, make runs in behind, drive forward from midfield but instead they have a myriad of players who just want to be on the ball and receive short simple passes. They had Podolski and Gnabry on the bench today who could offer this.[/quote]

Ramsey is a massive loss, ozil has been shit since he got injured.

F L A M I N I

Flamini was missing for the Emirates encounter and Arsenal walked all over Liverpool.

So by your reckoning the difference between Liverpool and Arsenal is Aaron Ramsey?

No, pal. I just wanted highlight the difference in the scoreline of reverse fixture with the same player also missing. I’ll let you come to your own conclusions.