Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Chelsea and City both still to come to the Colosseum. It could be on.

So we’re in agreement

Chelsea third last game of the season… This fixture seems to be always at the end of the season. It could certainly decide one way or another which way the league will go.

And I’m going to it.

:clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 900722, member: 24”]And I’m going to it.

:clap:[/quote]

Bring me back a programme, mate.

SSN reporting that Fulham vs Liverpool on Wednesday is in doubt due to possible Tube strike.

Fulham to make a decision at 3pm tomorrow

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 901530, member: 48”]SSN reporting that Fulham vs Liverpool on Wednesday is in doubt due to possible Tube strike.

Fulham to make a decision at 3pm tomorrow[/quote]
Thanks for that mate. I’m out of touch with industrial relations in the UK so great to get your valuable insight.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 901530, member: 48”]SSN reporting that Fulham vs Liverpool on Wednesday is in doubt due to possible Tube strike.

Fulham to make a decision at 3pm tomorrow[/quote]

Thinly veiled, we’d prefer to play Liverpool later on when they’re not firing goals in left, right and centre slyness from Fulham here.

Agreed. You’d never see a match cancelled in east county galway because the public transport had hurt its hoof.

Suits Liverpool, not used to the stress of mid week games.

I’m afraid to say… But, Liverpool are in a title race :open_mouth: I don’t think they will win it, but BRod is taking us on a wonderful upward journey. My oh my …

[ATTACH=full]1053[/ATTACH]

See Gerrard at full time in an affectionate, brotherly kind of way talking to Teixeira and telling him he should have kept possession in injury time rather than trying the killer pass. Gerrard seems like a nice man.

Four pass of the season contenders from Liverpool players over the last two matches:
Gerrard’s for Sturridge’s goal tonight
Suarez’s one touch placed volley right into Sturridge’s path for a one on one at 2-0 v Arsenal
Coutinho for Sturridge’s goal v Arsenal
Coutinho run and pass for Henderson in the second half v Arsenal (this was probably the best of the four)

Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool “may be the chihuahuas that run in between the horses’ legs” in the title race.

@Sidney , where the fuck is our perch? Is it time to start dusting it off?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 900722, member: 24”]And I’m going to it.

:clap:[/quote]

Farmer, it’s up to you to bring the title home now, mate.

Anfield will be rocking that game if we are still in the hunt. What a game to be at

May surpass the 2005 CL semi-final in terms of atmosphere

He should rest a host of players Sunday- Fuck the cup. Stevie and Luis at least anyway…