Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 902776, member: 2272”]Liverpool to win the League is longer odds than Dublin to win 2014 Hurling Championship

It is 50 years since Bill Shankly won the First Division title for the first time. Brendan winning a title this season would be as great an achievement in my eyes. I still think City will win it given the depth of squad they have[/quote]
Depth? City lost a midfielder and had to move Demichelis, Demi fucking chelis to central midfield!! Bad enough he was centre half even before the move! They lost Aguero an have been held scoreless in the two games played without him. However it would appear the biggest stutter has come about since Nasri has gotten injured. City haven’t covered well in any of these situations, regardless of squad size.

Jose knows.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 902748, member: 1796”]This made me cry with pure emotion-

More pressure. The Reds doing ugly. Doing it well enough?
They look more likely. Begin rationalisation. We haven’t lost ground. Terrible decision on Coutinho. Aspas going spare behind the manager. Go ed, Iago. Start him Sunday. Start him.
Penalty.
He’ll score. No demons. Not now. No doubt. Walk. Around. Him.
And Liverpool see it out. Come from behind away from home. Grind it. Pressure. Win when not playing well.
But rewind. Walk around him. Look at him. Wheeling away. Shirt in his hand, screaming, a football team descending on him, a city collapsing in on him, his shoulders broad a thousand times over, broad again.
Walk around him.
Look at him.
I dare you to look at him. Demons. Naysayers. Look at him. Battle for fourth is it? His jersey a circular blur. Just about getting back into the CL is it?
Let’s be clear. 4th place this campaign would be a significant achievement for the football club. One which should be applauded and welcomed. Everyone walks away head held high. We know that.
But he’s walked among the stars. You dream of it, he’s done it. Everything you can in club football. He’s done 4th, he’s done 3rd and he’s done 2nd.
Look at him and tell me this isn’t about 1st. Look at him go. Our Atlas. Look at him go.
Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t think of first. Look me in the eye.
Support.
Believe.
A joy.[/quote]

What.A.Load.Of.Bollox.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 902781, member: 180”]Depth? City lost a midfielder and had to move Demichelis, Demi fucking chelis to central midfield!! Bad enough he was centre half even before the move! They lost Aguero an have been held scoreless in the two games played without him. However it would appear the biggest stutter has come about since Nasri has gotten injured. City haven’t covered well in any of these situations, regardless of squad size.

Jose knows.[/quote]

Would be a nice touch to introduce Luis Garcia to the Anfield crowd before the Chelsea game to mark the 9th anniversary of his mugging off José. Maybe ask him to sit in the stand in line with José.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 902781, member: 180”]Depth? City lost a midfielder and had to move Demichelis, Demi fucking chelis to central midfield!! Bad enough he was centre half even before the move! They lost Aguero an have been held scoreless in the two games played without him. However it would appear the biggest stutter has come about since Nasri has gotten injured. City haven’t covered well in any of these situations, regardless of squad size.

Jose knows.[/quote]
:rolleyes:

In line or over the line? :smiley:

I will chip them over and you tap them in

Whats up “sport”?

I made the exact point during the City Chelsea game and you ridiculed me for it. Granted I thought he was playing centre half but I had already stated that I missed the first half.

In other words, you are a stupid cunt.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 902845, member: 1537”]I made the exact point during the City Chelsea game and you ridiculed me for it. Granted I thought he was playing centre half but I had already stated that I missed the first half.

In other words, you are a stupid cunt.[/quote]
You got what you deserved that day, you pontificated on a player by referring to a position he wasn’t playing in, it was dumb, take your medicine.

And if you ever call me a stupid cunt again, I’ll most likely do very little about it as this is merely the internet and I have no inclination to ever bump into you in real life again.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 902847, member: 180”]

And if you ever call me a stupid cunt again, I’ll most likely do very little about it as this is merely the internet and I have no inclination to ever bump into you in real life again.[/quote]

Have you met up with Horsebox before?

Thats none of your business francis.

:eek:

Liverpool XI vs Swansea: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge

Subs: Jones, Teixeira, Toure, Moses, Allen, Aspas, Cissokho

1 up within 4 minutes. Sturridge

great stuff from the other SAS for the goal

26 goals in his last 27 games. Sturridge. :clap:

What a gaol from Hendo ! Lovely move and pass from Luis to Sturridge to hendo

2-0, lovely top corner finish from the edge of the box by Henderson

hendo!