Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Timbledon

No shame for Tiger Tim to lose to the best team in Europe at the moment.

Conversely, for Liverpool to cut apart such a well managed team as Tottenham cements our credentials to make that previous statement.

We are Liverpool, tra LA LA LA

Classy from Suarez to not try and claim that goal.

We want 5

A boy Carra!!

Flano taking no prisoners.

Take that, cunt.

This is not very tense. I want my money back.

Quality again from the pool this weekend…this should end the rubbish talk about spurs for 4th

Only 4, disappointing

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 877632, member: 183”]10/21.

The teams who have not won the league in the Premier League era after being top on Christmas Day are:

Norwich 1992/93
Newcastle 1995/96
Liverpool 1996/97
Manchester United 1997/98
Aston Villa 1998/99
Leeds 1999/2000
Newcastle 2001/02
Arsenal 2002/03
Manchester United 2003/04
Arsenal 2007/08
Liverpool 2008/09

Significantly, only two teams who were top on Christmas Day in the last nine seasons have not won the league.

Based on that, Liverpool have a 78% chance of winning the league.[/QUOTE]
My statistical analysis looks quite accurate at this point.

How did this finish up?

A Liverpool title win will auger well for English prospects of World Cup glory in Brazil in June/July. The last time Liverpool were champions, 24 years ago back in 1990, England heartbreakingly lost on penalties at the semi final stage to eventual champions Germany after having much the better of the preceding 120 minutes. 24 years prior to that in 1966 when Liverpool were also reigning domestic champions, England unforgettably won the World Cup.

Please check how often the top goalscoring team and the team with the top individual goalscorer have won the league since football began in 1992/93.

4-0, so your beloved oil sheikhs are still ahead of us on goal difference, but I’ve no doubt we’ll easily reverse that on April 13th.

Just got to watch it back, that was lovely today at anfield.

All in our own hands now.

Excellent. Its only a proper propa title if its won at the expense of the great Liverpool FC. This is a proper title race :clap:

09.32 or thereabouts for one of my treasured memories…

[](‘http://’)

Ah! Yes, I can always remember this night…Tommy Smith, a stone cold legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-NG7IRN4x0