Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 927445, member: 9”]Watching the match in the company of my good pal @ClarkeyCat. A West Ham player overhit a pass at one stage and Clarkey shouted “too much club”. What a cunt.

The linesman should have had the courage of his convictions to argue his point if he saw the clear arm in the head.

Another instance where a keeper should have fisted the ball away instead trying to catch it in a crowd.[/QUOTE]

@Rocko, can I rate this post both funny and agree?

Are you seriously saying that that was not a free out? He slapped the goalie in the face and then knocked the ball out of his hands. Are you denying all that happened?
You truly are a blind cunt if so.

Big Sam football at its best today… Mon ta fuck Liverpool.

The harsh criticism reserved for goalkeepers who punch the ball is bizarre in countries such as England, Ireland and Scotland.

Bit more like it, let’s show these bastards how to play football.

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 927457, member: 1503”]Are you seriously saying that that was not a free out? He slapped the goalie in the face and then knocked the ball out of his hands. Are you denying all that happened?
You truly are a blind cunt if so.[/QUOTE]
Of course it was but sure the ref stuck to his guns.Liverpool should use the injustice to win the match now.

You are right

As PIL said Anger is an energy

Big Andy is PUMPED

Stewart Robson consistently moaning about this does my head in. It’s like asking a defender to take a ball down on his chest rather than heading it clear.

Fancy west Ham to push on from here

Never a penalty.

Haha… ref is feeling guilty and gives Liverpool one

I have seen them given:D

Big BIG penalty. Stevie Gerard :clap:

JUSTICE

Neville is seething.

He’s rattled.

A clear case of making up for the first half fuck up by the referee there.

Always going to get something soft after the 1st half goal.

Lot of football to play here

It will take more to win the league than penalty kicks