Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Mark Noble is a decent enough footballer. I think he’s eligible to play for Ireland

Liverpool need to settle, everything is being rushed.

Yeeeeeesss

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Takes a bit of the pressure off. Was an awful nervy first half.

Some pass from Gerrard that led to the handball/penalty

Will have to fight to the end for this one

Fucksake

Cunt of a ref and linesman.

This is football, not boxing.

I fancy west ham to nick a couple , Liverpool were filling the nappy there for most of that 45

Joke decision

Go fuck yourself Capitanshitfromshinola… Carroll punched the goalie in the face. It was a free out.

The linesman is at the right angle (literally) to see what happened. The referee is not. He should be suspended for the rest of the season over this.

Stop being the victim. Rodgers selling Carroll has come back to haunt him.

Watching the match in the company of my good pal @ClarkeyCat. A West Ham player overhit a pass at one stage and Clarkey shouted “too much club”. What a cunt.

The linesman should have had the courage of his convictions to argue his point if he saw the clear arm in the head.

Another instance where a keeper should have fisted the ball away instead trying to catch it in a crowd.

Liverpool players trying to get the ref to watch the replay on the big screen.

They were nervous. Now Liverpool are aggrieved. Time to put the Hammers to the sword.

He’s a blinder cunt than you apparently.

Showed great restraint in the face of an outrageous decision. Brendan has them well drilled. Dr Steve has us mentally strong.

No hes not.