Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Cc Ravenous Thread and @mac

Went to Fitzpatricks down road for game. Had dinner before I went out. Went for some crisps at half time. No soon was I finished than each table got these paper bags with a burger and some chips in it. Nearly ate the wifeā€™s bag as well.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s an analogy in there related to the game I witnessed

Sheā€™s the Cork bird isnā€™t she?

:smiley::smiley::smiley::grinning::grinning::grinning::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:clap:

Calm down, calm down. 5-2 will keep them honest. They will score over there.

A very bad injury for Oxlade Chamberlain according to Klopp.

Liverpoolā€™s pace is lethal away from home. I can see them winning the second leg too.

1 Like

We should be.

But Roma are now in a better position than Manchester City were in going into the second leg of the quarter-final.

And the Stadio Olimpico will be a hell of a lot more intimidating than a newbuild stadium named after an airline in which plastic flags are laid on the seats to generate an atmosphere.

Even at 5-1, the potential for sucker punch away goals would have been much greater. We looked vulnerable when they attacked in the last 10-12 minutes. Roma will aim for four goals in the second leg. And youā€™d have to say itā€™s far from an impossibility that they might get them. If they do, weā€™d need two.

Weā€™ve given ourselves a lot of needless work.

1 Like

Thats a pity for the lad, his move from Arsenal along with a paycut for football reasons was genuine I felt.

Hope its not a bad one.

She could very well be, I know shes Irish anyway.

Weā€™re off to Kiev boyos :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Itā€™ll be a score draw at worst in Rome, fancy us to wim over there if we score first. Mo Salah :heart_eyes:

Iā€™d agree with you. This might be the best thing thatā€™s happened to Liverpool this season. I said to the life partner at 5-0 that Liverpool needed a bigger challenge before the big dance when @balbec heads to Kiev

I canā€™t believe a forumite dismissed Mo a month or two ago.

Heā€™s unplayable. Heā€™s wonderful to watch and Iā€™m sure any footballing man - regardless of EPL allegiance - must enjoy watching him play the beautiful game

@gilgamboa she was married to a cork publican

1 Like

I know she was. He paid rushy to come over for a q and a in the boozer. Some thanks eh

Ox has shattered his shin bone

Thatā€™s an awful shame. There literally could not be a worse time for a Liverpool and England player to pick up an injury in their entire career than now. If there was a gossip thread about who are the three most likeable Liverpool players with staff behind the scenes, Ox would be a shoo-in for a place in the most likeable list.

Ox has been a revelation this season.

Maybe there was a typo in the invite and it said T&A ?

1 Like

Typical Cark weirdo paying the bill with his wife instead of money

1 Like

No pal. He gave over both

Has to be Ox, Jimmy Milner and maybe smiling Gini,

AdLa could be top of the other charts. Maybe Clyne