Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Liverpool fans fighting last week

Wolves and lfc fans come together after lfc lose 3-0 - YouTube

1 Like

Woah some major deflection going on here

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D1VWu2KDaLw

I think its fair to say LFC have a hooligan problem

You know he’s bate when he’s gone all blitzkrieg normally he’s a lot more calculated and you can respect that.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is windmilling like mad here, he’s losing it

Very disappointing behaviour.

At least @Funtime has admitted he has grown as a person since 2018

1 Like

He has lost it.

that’s exactly what i was thinking

He’s gone very quiet. He must be gone out for a walk to calm down. It’s not like him to lose control like that. It’s not nice to see.

1 Like

I hope no children were present when he was having a meltdown.

Ah I’v seen the LOI Ultra, anti footix brigade lose control on Ireland away trips a few times over the years, not a pleasant sight!

Always starts with the hipster, anti footix lad berating any Irish supporter in earshot who has the cheek to declare any loyalty to an English club. It usualy gets funny when the said lads under attack start to bemuse the anti footix by discussing how their local LOI club is getting on. This usualy throws the anti footix into full scale meltdown as he struggles to comprehend how the lads who were discussing Liverpool or United half an hour ago have moved on to discussing affairs at Oriel Park, the Brandywell or the Markets Field. At that stage it often transpires that the sum allegiance of the anti footix to his local LOI club is two games in Tallaght stadium 5 years ago and verbally abusing Bohs lads on the LUAS once.

The anti footix boys usually move on to another bar then to avoid any further bewilderment.

1 Like

He’s got blisters on his fingers from the frantic posting

2 Likes

It appears he has a queue of gobshite footix posting furiously on a thread from six years ago

1 Like

Yeah, he spent 2 hours here last weekend furiously responding in a Liverpool thread whle the Scottish team in his profile picture were playing. Priorities I guess.

rule No 1 of TFK - Accept Celtic as an irish team

The lad in your profile picture is English?

So you prioriise commenting in an English team’s thread ahead of giving your attention to that Irish/ Scottish team?