Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Oooft

Easy against 10 men.

Four for @Nembo_Kid :clap:

2 Likes

The depth of attacking talent City have is unreal.

Bernardo Silva not even getting a run out today, Gundogan left on the bench, Sterling in the stands. Toure and Kompany not in the squad. They have huge depth but Iā€™d have reservations about how brittle they look defensively and thatā€™s down to tactics.

Had Liverpool shown any composure or ruthlessness in the final third today before the red card it would have been a completely different game.

4 nil ā€¦ Fucking hell, I knew the defence was bad but stillā€¦

Edit. Just seen Liverpool down to ten.

@ChocolateMice 08/09/17 " Liverpool have conceded 1 goal in the last 8 EPL games, the naysayers are over egging how bad the defence is"

@ChocolateMice 09/09/17 " Fucking hell, I knew the defence was bad but stillā€¦"

4 Likes

Thatā€™s twice youā€™ve used that gagā€¦ Iā€™ll give you one more and youā€™re done.

1 Like

No card there for a tackle from behind.

get used to it brah

it highlights how reactive & impulsive you are too results

1 Like

Congrats @Nembo_Kid
That has lightened my mood for some strange reason.

2 Likes

Have only seen the red in slow motion from one angle but it looks a stonewall red. You canā€™t jump up with your foot at head height with another player going for the same ball with their head.

1 Like

Would you not be better served dragging up both posts to show the clamping, mate? They way youā€™re going about lads might think youā€™re making it upā€¦ We canā€™t have your authority undermind

Was the sending off that harsh, mates?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy really needs to show the audit trail in actionā€¦

That was inSane.

Never a red in a clash between two outfield players

5-0

Not a surprise.

Successive 4-0 and 5-0 defeats for the Ox at club level.

Yes it is. Nani against Real comes to mind and Saneā€™s was worse than that.

Red all day

Itā€™s a game of opinions.

Keeper endangered himself due to his poor mobility.

Nani wasnā€™t in on goal one on one with the keeper.