Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

VVD is a very questionable pro, has shown no loyalty to Southampton.

Loyalty is an overrated concept in the modern game. No player owes any loyalty to an entity who would sell them in the morning if it suited them. Loyalty is for mugs.

2 Likes

If you’re under contract, you should play and not down tools.

This lad is a perfect player for Liverpool, a top top player, he’ll be a legend at Anfield

Clearly mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9qEiOKSgWU

You cannot make someone play for you if they do not wish to do so. They could fine him all they wished, but the right course of action would have been to sell him and buy a fucking striker, something they sorely need. They’ve wasted half a season and are now in a relegation battle. Mugs.

2 Likes

Klopp on Pogba fee:
"The day that this is football, I’m not in a job anymore. The game is about playing together. I want to do it differently. I’d even do it differently if I could spend that money.“

1 Like

He was part of the sieve

Agreed you can’t make a player play for you, but its bad form from the player to down tools sulk and not play until he moves on, he was always going once Liverpool met Southamptons valuation in January.

Let’s see if that valuation play works out come the end of the season.

I can’t wait til Jose comments on Liverpool spending striker money on defenders.

The pretend IRA and the United Shills are seething.

Loyalty is for cups.

Lots of lads clearly rattled by this statement of intent from Liverpool.

4 Likes

Great to see VVD picking the big club.

A keeper wouldn’t go astray either

1 Like

Great stuff. Thank you Liverpool.

1 Like

Just saw that the club who spunked 50m on stones, 42m on mangala and 52m on Mendy baulked at paying 75 for VVD :smile:

Poetry in motion
Tra la la la
VVD good as he is can’t prevent type of errors that gave away first 2 goals against Arsenal
Welcome Virgil

How much do Celtic pocket out of this potential deal?