Liverpool 2018/2019

Relax, Butland will be back in Blighty on Sunday.

Liverpool should relieve Burnley of one of their keepers to keep them going, Heaton has a few good years left

1 Like

Shaqiri in at 13m. Grand but of business that.

@Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

A good deal but i’d prefer them putting it towards a new keeper.

Do you watch much of Burnley?

As a Man United fan I’d be delighted if Liverpool sign Tom Heaton.

They might as well sign Paul Heaton .

3 Likes

This could be Rotterdam or anywhere,
Liverpool or Rome (84)

4 Likes

Are you serious, Heaton is a brilliant keeper

Do you watch a lot of Burnley?

Enough to make this judgement, are you trying to make a point, you should spit it out

Mignolet was extremely highly rated at Sunderland and has been a joke at Liverpool. Keepers who play their whole career at midtable or lower teams generally do so for a reason and I don’t think you have watched near enough of Tom Heaton to call him brilliant. He probably won’t start for Burnley next season

2 Likes

Tbh I don’t see either Heaton or Pope as a significant upgrade on the dross that’s there

1 Like

I think Burnley would be prepared to leave him go because Pope is also an outstanding keeper, Heaton is as solid as it gets, Mignolet was always prone to the odd clanger but even so it’s not fair to compare. Liverpool really need a keeper and Heaton would fit the bill in my opinion

Have liverpool ever really had a really good keeper. Reina was pretty steady but prone to errors. Grobbelar as much as i loved him i always thought big nev across the park was better.

Ray Clemence

Was thinking he must be the only one myself. The rest since him have all been prone to throwing the ball in the net.

Yup

Champions League winner Dudek

1 Like

Reina was a much better keeper than Dudek until his last 18 months when his arse grew bigger and bigger and he didn’t make a single decent save