Liverpool 2018/2019

:rofl:

We don’t neeed Axel Wits-el.

1 Like

Iveco these lads will do well in the EPL.

they’ll certainly mack the grade

I’m gonna sit back and savour these puns with a little drink. A Molby and Sherry possibly.

With all these lorry puns, it’s appropriate that the Nabil Fekir transfer saga is an on-off one.

Last night it was said to be on, this morning it was claimed it was off. Now it’s apparently ON again.

At the same time, Emre Can is being offloaded.

Typical Murderpool tactics.

1 Like

I have done some investigation and the denial by Lyon is because they don’t want the transfer rumours to cause price volatility. I know we’re all on tenterhooks here, especially @Dooley but this deal is going through so hang tough guys.

I folly Leeds Unirah, so I need recommendations on who to folly in Premiership next season?

much more effective than the Italian shit stabbing tactic

You have only 5 or 6 choices really.
What colours do you like or dislike?

Some job to mix Dublinese with Yahhhkshihhh grammar.

1 Like

The lads are not doing a very good job in articulating these puns.

1 Like

Not too keen on red. Nor Manyoo Are Man Citeh any good?

Have you ever been with a french bird? Turn up with a semi and you’ll be out on your ear

I dunno, I saw a lot of French birds screaming at the sight of semi not so long ago.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Klopp is working miracles at Anfield.

:rofl:

Too easy. I kno the we would get ye, ye miserable cunts. I’ve watched them all frequently over the last year. My other teams are RB Leipzig, Monaco & Lyon.

Anyway, I can’t wait for the new season don’t mind the World Cup. I’d say we’ll do well this year. Hard to see anyone stop us.

Fabinho played for Monaco not Benfica mare