Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

64 points from 66. It’s unprecedented in any sport.

Answer my question.

Calm down Paxman.

It’s an incredible team Coach Klopp has assembled.

1 Like

It’s destroyed lads lives. Bizarrely.

You’re so rattled your punctuation is gone to shit.

1 Like

Calm down ye dopey cunts. The national hurling league is starting next weekend and we can leave off the soccer shit

There should be no hurling in winter.

Take it up with the association

They must be pedaling a dodgy batch at the Ratoath Inn.

1 Like

Has, mate, has

2 Likes

Great crowd in the ratoath inn,just after leaving there now after the lock in. I’m starting to believe.

4 Likes

I’ve had a look at the other big Leagues in Europe.

France: PSG have won 6 of the last 7
Germany: Bayern have won 6 of the last 7
Spain: Barce and Real have won 14 of the last 15.

The Premier League appears to be far more competitive.

Bayern Munich have actually won the last 7 in Germany and are after 8 in a row. Serial winner Jurgen Klopp the last manager to break the Bayern monopoly.

In some of the Mickey Mouse leagues that contributors here follow, Glasgow Celtic in Scotland and Juventus in Italy have both won the last 8 and are both currently top of the table in the pursuit of 9 in a row.

1 Like

How many different EPL winners in that time, 4?

It’s the hardest league to win in the world. It’s why @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy tune in every week.

4 Likes

I was watching a bogball fame yesterday over that EPL shit.

Great night, worth the trip.

3 Likes

Yeah yeah…youll be back next Saturday for Brighton v Burnley.

Incredible stewardship from Klopp to not only beat a dominant Bayern but to turn a a team that hasn’t won the league in 30 years into a team that is looking likely to have it wrapped up by March. You’d want to be incredibly slow on the uptake to doubt such a manager.

1 Like

The man looks a genius and decent sort to boot. You couldnt question any of his decisions at the club.