Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

youā€™ve ladā€™s here like @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @BarneyCurley calling Liverpool players donkeys and hopelessā€¦ Klopp must be the greatest manager of all time - 1 league loss in 2 years? Back to back CL finalsā€¦with Donkeys!!!

1 Like

When Liverpool wrap it up for this season, itā€™ll be 4 different winners in 5 seasons and 5 in 8 seasons.

Thatā€™s incredible.

Iā€™m not like you. Iā€™m a football fan, not a little Englander - thatā€™s what you footix Tommy Robinson characters donā€™t get and never will.

Iā€™ve played the game and been successful at it. You havenā€™t.

Iā€™ve tons of medals pal. Had trials with Sunderland and Arsenal. Have an Irish school boy cap also.

7 Likes

Anyone that goes out of their way to say that, usually hasnā€™t and hasnā€™t

2 Likes

It wonā€™t be for another ten or twenty years that we will truly appreciate the greatness we are seeing unfolding before our very eyes.

Sorry for making you feel inferior.

Well thatā€™s bullshit as itā€™s clear you havenā€™t a breeze about the game. Who was the coach at Sunderland?

Yep, Klopp sold Coutinho and bought VVD and a decent goalie with the proceeds. Apart from that he has spent little or nothing. Itā€™s incredible what he has done. You had lads saying Rodgers was a better manager even though he has never won a competitive trophy in his career. These same lads are now resorting to name checking Tommy Robinson as an insult.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

No need to apologise, you havenā€™t.

Thereā€™s nothing that make footix like @anon78624367 and @anon61878697 more insecure than people who have played the game and understand it.

I have played football for many years and achieved at it, they just sit on barstools pretending to be Mancs and Scousers.

I played for 20 years and coached for 5 more and i still donā€™t understand the game.

The game I understood isnā€™t the game thatā€™s being played now by pep and klopp.

Did you check out Italy?

What are your achievements in soccer?

Fulvio is starting to lose the plot here, go easy lads

According to this website he has spent about Ā£425m.

https://www.lfchistory.net/Transfers/ByManager/28/1

Sure you did, m8.

Iā€™d expect you to know something about the game if you did.