Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

https://twitter.com/hill16bhoy/status/1220467718509551618?s=19

1 Like

Ince over gini tho

All day

Wolves absolutely battered Msn City at Molineux, they’re not to be fucked with

I think I’d rather see them win at Anfield, be cool to see it there after so long.

Realistically I don’t think Liverpool have much Ill feeling towards City, why should they? Great title race last year where they pipped it by a point & deservedly so.

1 Like

I have TAA, Mane and Salah (Triple Captained) for the double Gameweek :persevere:

I think i’d rather win it at City than at Goodison. City have grown so much hatred on Liverpool for giving them a run for it last year, breaking their Invicibility this time two years ago, and knocking them out of the CL that year. Their blood would fair boil if Liverpool sealed the title there.

I’d say it’ll drive them crazy

I think any City hatred for Liverpool stems from a terrorist attack by Liverpool fans on the Manchester City team bus.

1 Like

Better at Goodison. There’ll be no one at the Ethihad. Goodison will be rabid.

1 Like

Win at Anfield in front of their own supporters

Fuck the other crowds

2 Likes

Exactly

Liverpool should win it in front of their fans at Stockley Park.

1 Like

He’s raging :joy:

EPL obsessed.

I doubt the Liverpool players will be singing about City when they win the league.

Anfield for me is the obvious choice, just trying to choose an away ground if it is one.

footix who have never been at anfield giving it loads about winning the league at anfield

2 Likes

Choose wisely, my friend. This could define your very existence

3 Likes

Jog on mate over to the Swamprock Rovers supporters thread if you’ve nothing more original to say than footix footix footix

1 Like