Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

He really does love flogging a dead horse

4 Likes

If the lads stopped biting every time heā€™d stop

3 Likes

The footix have a complex and canā€™t stop lashing out. They are incapable of turning the other cheek such are their insecurities.

As sure as night follows day

He loves the LOL so he does.

Why are you EPL obsessed. Klopp has you windmilling.

Not arsed with it, pal.

Why do you lash out when your franchise are dissed?

/original/3X/c/d/cd28b643e341730c1b47a5dd588e043be13a40a6.MP4

4 Likes

There was a Nordie wannabe Italian lad who had over 100 posts in this very thread who claimed he had no interest in the EPL as well. He went off sulking when he didnā€™t get things his way so we donā€™t hear from him anymore

Do you really, in your heart of hearts think that

1 Like

Iā€™ve searched in myself and I know it to be true

Liverpools current run must be among the best ever in any professional league in terms of actual wins rather than games unbeaten? Their win rate would be very hard to match over the course of 30 or 40 games. Even celtic or psg or dominant teams like that have probably never done it

Itā€™s certainly unheard of in the premier league. The most wins in a single season is 32 (City two years ago), you could easily see Liverpool smashing that at the rate theyā€™re going

They have already won more games than United won in their 98-99 season when United won the League and Champions League

Itā€™s January.

Just need to keep the form going now.

I donā€™t want to just win the title and leave it, I want us to break all the records. Become the greatest PL winning side of all time. Donā€™t just win the thing, embarrass everyone while weā€™re it. Give no fucker a leg to stand on

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Looked it up there and arsenal and Milan both had 12 draws in their unbeaten seasons. Milan went 58 games unbeaten altogether but had 18 draws in that. Iā€™d say Liverpool must have 33 wins out of their last 35 games. If they win the CL again and went unbeaten in the league it seems crazy to say it but they would probably be the greatest club side of all time.

1 Like

1998/99 when Man U won the treble was a very weak era for club soccer. It was a very moderate Bayern Munich team they beat in the final. Bayern werenā€™t even in the tournament as their national champions. A newly promoted Kaiserslautern won the Bundesliga in 1997/98.

Two words

Carsten Jancker

You can only beat what youā€™re up against as they say. The inter barca and especially juve teams united played that year were excellent.
That said the current Liverpool would kick the bollix out of that united team.