Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

I genuinely think he’s a contender for PFA Player of the Year. Sterling’s form has gone. ManĂ© out injured.

1 Like

Easy easy easy

Some atmosphere in the Inn lads.

1 Like

What Klopp has done here is remarkable. A manager on the verge of the sack 12 months ago.

Think he might get the football writers player of the season. Being English won’t hurt him with that one either.

Seethe would be something else if he won it

This is a nice 10 minutes watch left here

Who were the clowns who called Rodgers a better manager than Klopp?

Champagne football now.

1 Like

Might do the double.
TAA has young player wrapped up

Big difference between winning the league and buying it

Queuing up for goals now they are getting in each others way.

Exactly
the fact a selling club like Liverpool can topple 1bn clubs like both Manchesters is phenomenal.

1 Like

WE ARE LIVERPOOL

2 Likes

I was reading that Liverpool have the 6th lowest net spend in the Premier League over the last five years, below such giants as Brighton. They’re easily the best team in the world and you’d have to say they might be the best team of all time. No other team has been as consistently dominant in the world’s strongest league and in Europe, playing such exciting football. All done on a shoestring budget.

5 Likes

4-0. Mentality monsters.

I find myself nodding in agreement with all of that statement

People were ludicrously saying Manchester City were the best team of all time and yet they’ve never advanced beyond the last 8 of the Champions League under Guardiola.This Liverpool team is far superior. I think they might be better than the Barcelona team of Guardiola.

The ultimate game of two halves. Ings shat himself when through on goal straight down the other end 1-0.

The great Juventus and AC Milan teams were far superior technically then this Liverpool side. Liverpool lack players with the gravitas of a Baresi or Maldini or a Del Piero or Zidane.

1 Like