Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

They were not. Liverpool would crush those teams. And that is an indisputable fact.

Juventus have never had a great team . They were very good in the nineties but never “great” . AC Milan from 1988 to 1995 were a great team far better than current Liverpool or Pep’s Barcelona

Nonsence. Liverpool have a couple of nice players but nothing of the magnitude of those names above. This Liverpool team remind me of the Blackburn side who came out of nowhere to with the league that time. Salah is the one player who might have made that team

Henderson > Rijkaard

2 Likes

Juventus were winning serie A for fun and robbed of 2 European cups. Still on another stratosphere compared to Klopps mullockers. Milan were another level again, agreed

I’m not sure what relevance this has to anything, why are you comparing Liverpool to 80/90s Italian teams?

If it was United or someone fair enough.

A weird WUM

Two words

Luciano Moggi

Read the thread bro. The wannabe Scoucers were declaring Liverpool the greatest team who ever played.
After beating Southampton.
A timely reminder of true greatness was neccessary

2 Likes

The MOTD panel agrees with my assessment

Not after beating Southampton. After beating everybody. Those Italian sides would have been pulverized.

Liverpool have a terrible track record against Italian clubs. It is cute though that their fans are now going round telling the world they are the greatest team who ever played the game after beating Southampton

1 Like

You are fucking seething. :laughing::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Im not even trying to rattle you here and you are displaying stage 4 symptoms

1 Like

What the fuck are you on about?

2 Likes

Put your spectacles on, might help

When it comes to the crunch, they really don’t.

I make it that Liverpool have knocked out Italian teams about 8 times in European knock out ties in comparison to getting knocked out 4 times (two of those European finals). My figures might be slightly wrong (maybe it was 5 times) but I can’t give anything more accurate in the absence of resident stats geek @sidney

1 Like

They are operating at a net loss of -2 v Italian clubs, teams like Genoa and Fiorentina have a 100% record against them

Ipswich have a 100% record against Real Madrid. in European ties.

Dundee United have a 100% record against Barcelona in European matches. P4 W4

2 Likes

Now Liverpool have been exposed you are using the good name of clubs like Ipswich and Dundee to back up your spurious and deluded comments about Liverpool. The season of shame continues unabated

What?!

1 Like