Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Great save !

Shite effort though

A clean sheet on his card now, hopefully will lead to some match day squad inclusions.

He’s been in the matchday squad for every game this season bar Norwich

1 Like

He’d be much better off on loan somewhere playing every week

1 Like

Thats extremely positive, I wasn’t aware but then again as I recall they must carry 3 keepers.

Jumping threads here but saw Barry-Murphy scored for Rochdale - He must be pushing on I remember him at Kennedy Cup level!

There are four keepers. He is third choice but the injury to FIFA’s goalkeeper of the year bumped him up to second. Klopp rates him very highly

Cheers , every day a school day. You would not for example;or at least be very unlikely to carry 4 right backs or 4 left midfielders so there is potential promotion for a Keeper into the match day squad well beyond the 11-1 odds.

A quick google on Brian-BM shows me he was involved at management level with Rochdale so at least I got the vintage correct.

Elliot looked very lively from the snippets I saw tonight

1 Like

More honours for united :clap:

Well done on your fourth last manager being good, mate

Liverpool supporters will be absolutely seething reading that tweet you linked to

Nailed them good and proper, so you have

With the bragging rights from last night’s big local derby advancement, you’re on a roll here

He was manager last i heard.

It’s amazing. Who’d have thought ten years ago that manyoo would be trading, like Bolton and Blackpool, on former glory.
Theyll be making out they were founder members of the football league or somesuch as they slowly descend into oblivion.

They were founded in 1902

Yes your correct, I misinterpreted a reference to BBM & Rochdale scoring.

It’s awful to see what poor Man Utd fans are reduced to.

They’ll make something up

I don’t think they need to focus on success in their past - they should focus on the success they’re having currently, such as the big local derby triumph last night and how Coach Solskjaer has turned them into a juggernaut in the league and in Europe

Liverpool’s current problems should also be a fertile source of goading for them

Bleak times at Anfield

He was interviewed on 5live last night. Pure Cark.

1 Like

Somebody needs to pick the Liverpool supporters off the floor again :joy::joy: