Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Lots of reasons to like the guy there that don’t relate in any way to his football ability.

Like I said, i think kloppo deliberately hit the brakes a bit. One nil shouldn’t be a problem. Two nil most certainly would have been.

Henderson is a donkey and I say that trying to be as nice as possible

Easy mate. The Liverpool fan brought up that he is shit and I provided some context and balance. Rival fans couldn’t really give a fuck about Henderson. Good first post from you though. It’s good to see new lads happy to offer an opinion.

Bar de bruyne name a better midfielder this year in the prem.

Paul Pogba

1 Like

Good night @Lazarus sweet dreams xxx

1 Like

They conceded a 120th minute equaliser to Bayern with the last kick of the game in 1974. In the only replayed final, Bayern hammered them 4-0.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, good to see you back to your normal condescending self

Fair enough but you are not seriously comparing Jordan Henderson to Paul Pogba are you?

…to donkeys

If Liverpool had a player rather than a plodder pulling the strings tonight they might have stood a chance

What has pogba done for united only cause problems , technical ability pogba is better i will admit that however professionally hes not.
Pogba could be a world beater if he wants but he has got too much too soon and spends too much time on social media acting the Billy big balls.
If pogba had hendo mentality he would be possibly the best midfielder in the world

World cup winner and multiple title winner pogba isn’t professional?

2 Likes

Pagba has a world cup medal in his arse pocket mate. His technical ability alone is something Liverpool lack and a major reason they are not taken seriously by the bigger teams and more astute observers of the game. Your right, Henderson tries hard but the truth is there for all to see, he’s very limited and with Calamity Van Dijk throwing tantrums all night behind him he does not have the presence on the pitch to dictate the Ts & Cs of the games that really matter

Pogba is not as professional no.
This is the point I’m making if he can do it at Juventus why not the same at united. He was there marquee signing the man to make united great again.
If mourinho could not get the best out of him no manager can.
He has been clearly unhappy at united since his second season back.
And he has not been the same player since he won a world cup.

Why was vvd going mad ? Trent was getting caught out when going forward and vvd having to fill in.
Suppose your going to tell me slab head is a better centre half than vvd too

Calamity Van Dijk is the most overrated player in football yes I believe that is something we can all agree on

1 Like

Liverpool fans needn’t worry. The ref will know the craic in the second leg and Atletico will be sorted out.

The last night’s ref lose the memo?

He did his best with not sending off Mane

3 Likes