Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

On mini me ---- That doesnt mean you are not open to a slap when you talk diddy.

Origi has scored 2 important goals, against Barce and Spurs in last years Champions League. One would still be enough to be ahead of Bobby.

It takes time to learn to play the kloppo way.

Unfortunately Klopp will be sacked before he gets there

Devon Loch

Klopp now with 0 trophies from 14 attempts in the main 3 English competitions since taking over. 0/5 in the FA Cup, 0/5 in the League Cup, 0/4 in the League. He really needs to win the league this season or itā€™ll be a very ignominious exit for him in the summer, youā€™d feel.

1 Like

Did Bobby not score the important goals at the world club cup?

Heā€™ll be grand. Theyā€™ll fall over the line and win the league by the end of April. Any manager that can do that for Liverpool after 30 years will be grand

If you consider the World Charity Shield important then you could I suppose.

Jaysus donā€™t encourage him, Iā€™m to be busy today.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a cart horse

I reckon there will be a big fall off in performance next season. Unsustainable.

The drugs dont work.

Is Timo Werner any good?

Unrale

If Klopp has any sense heā€™ll walk in the summer, one CL & one EPL with this bunch is a fantastic return. Heā€™s pushed them to their limits to get there. I donā€™t think thereā€™s much left in them.

@chocolatemice called this lat September ---- Firmino, Mane and Salah have played a ridiculous amount of football over the last 3 seasons - they were always gonna crash at some stage given how small the squad isā€¦ A few new recruits and a summer off will do them the world of good.

1 Like

If someone came in with big money for Salah in the summer they should take it and freshen up the team

Iā€™m not sure the league will be enough at an elite club like Liverpool

The Preston North End Invincibles went through season 1888/89 unbeaten.