Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

No Alisson. No Robertson. No problem.

You be in the Albert or Ratoath Inn for it?

Bournemouth to get a good point here.

A change of scenery for me today. Going to the Clonsilla Inn to watch the match.

Rushy is here at the Clonsilla Inn. Up the Reds.

2 Likes

Ratoath unfortunately. Decided Tuesday night not to travel. Dipped in for the members sale for Palace yesterday but no hope. Accomodation booked for Burnley so we go again

Is that @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy down the front?

Wheels off

This team is done

Push in back?
VAR robs Liverpool again

Manchester United seem to be the only top 6 team getting var decisions in their favour ā€¦ It was a blatant push but the reaction after it was poor.

1 Like

I really hope we are witnessing a blip here and not the start of some kind of SPECTACULAR IMPLOSION. Thatā€™d be terrible

How is that not ruled out??

Gomez shouldnā€™t have allowed himself be pushedā€¦too casual. And reaction was poor.

I canā€™t understand why VAR was used in the first place, generally that decision would be ruled too far back to make an impact.

This is where it can start to affect the gameā€¦ Players being casual and thinking var will save themā€¦ Itā€™s a weak mentality and id rip shreds off Gomez if I was Klopp.

Liverpool look spentā€¦have done for weeks. Thereā€™s no tempo or energy.

CAMANNNNN

That chap Bournemouth brought on is car crash, he had already given the ball away in crazy positions a few times in the previous minutes.

Salad always scores against this crowdā€¦but the pass to him sums up Liverpool at the minute.