Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

In both of the first two AM goals last night the keeper was poor granted . However Liverpool has plenty bodies goal side of the shooter on each goal .

On the night they weren’t good enough. A few lads in my company weren’t best pleased with that view .

You’d feel sorry for Liverpool Fans if they don’t get to complete the season. It’s not as if they ever caused others teams miss out in competing and winning the big competitions in the past.

1 Like

I think they were to an extent. They missed 3 sitters in normal time and you would have said they deserved it had they won out… The fuck up from the keeper for the first changed everything - including the take on what had happened for the 90 minutes of normal time.

It was a very decent Liverpool performance - it was the woeful performance in Madrid what done them.

Has anyone checked in on Hackie?

They were deservedly beaten for not winning it in 90. I’d cut the defenders some slack, they’re used to having Allisson behind them and allow shots to be take outside the box.

No I was fairly obviously contrasting them. I don’t remember Real Madrid going 30 years without a title

Agreed. Van Dyke casually backing off and not engaging attackers only works with a world class goalkeeper.

1 Like

I’m sure that’s a subtle dig at Vn Djik but it looks to be a tactic. They seem to be happy to let the attacker shoot from outside the box, they seem to encourage it.

Did you hear the bit about Liverpool always having one defender on the line and allowing alission to stand closer to one side of the goals. I’m nearly surely it was on football weekly.

No one believes that.

It’s gonna happen. And I can’t wait.

Of course its going to happen. You will have to wait.

How will they finish it in the summer with the Euros to play? Will the kids get to win the league as well?

They’ll play off the next two rounds behind closed doors and be done with it once Liverpool are crowned champions.

Rest of the top 4 will be decided by who’s the richest then, as per usual. They can just relegate the bottom 6 while they are at it. A load of dross.

They’ll cancel the whole thing and Irish footi will realise how little it actually means to their lives and be plunged into an existential crisis

3 Likes

You could relegate 12 teams this year. Incredibly poor standard

Euros are gonna be pushed to 2021 from what I’ve seen from the rumours

Doesn’t matter provided the Ratoath Inn is open.

1 Like