Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

THIS.
MEANS.
MORE.

3 Likes

Welcome on board mate.

1 Like

Any sign of @tazdedub

This loss has really lifted the spirits of @Horsebox, I’m so glad for my good friend, he’s been in a bad place for a while now

2 Likes

The out pouring of real deep seated seethe last night was a joy to see … Some lads have been holding it in for 2 years - that’s not healthy, particularly with the virus around. I’m glad they got it all out.

WE GO AGAIN.

7 Likes

A more palpable sense of relief will not be seen again until a vaccine is found for the corona virus.

Fair play to Atletico. That was probably our best performance of the season until Adrian threw it all to muck. Still a very well taken goal though.

1 Like

Something different will have to carried out anyway, not that this season has been a failure cause it is far from it (promised land is reached), but you can’t go with the same front 3 for 4 years in a row, none of the successful clubs over the years have ever done that. Werner would be ideal, we could even play a 4-2-3-1 with the three lads behind him. Or a different winger to start ahead of Salah who is getting on unfortunately.

I give him plenty of stick but I’d play Firmino behind a good striker and get rid of Salah if the money was decent. Salah is living off his first season which is appearing to be more of a fluke. He was good last night but was still very wasteful at times.

You havent a clue.

Jackie Cahill comment

1 Like

over 20 goals a season for the last 3 years

I’ve called it right. The defence were the reason Liverpool have been winning so many games. Lot of games won by one goal which suggests domination is not being turned in to goals. Happened again last night.

Imagine a Real Madrid fan saying that?

1 Like

A good striker in this Liverpool team would get 30 a season every season.

hes a winger

Robertson and TAA are the wingers in Klopp’s system.

nope, theyre marauding wing backs

The depth isnt there — the front three are clearly knackered - the defensive game starts with them and as they’ve dipped in recent weeks so has goals conceded.
Ox hasnt refound the form before his injury. Lallana is done. Milner is a grand sub. Origi isnt up to it.

It’s an average team overall with a good keeper / cetre half. And three very good forwards.

The best is yet to come from TAA, who’s still growing into his role and Robertson is solid enough — the middle of the park has been the big flaw this year, simply no creativity so Liverpool have had to make up for it with high tempo — but as the energy has slowly seeped out of the team their lack of guile has been exposed. It’s been a nonstop 3 years for a lot of them.

Salah is often double and triple teamed - and while he can be a bit flippant on the ball, he can also produce magic and he creates as much for the others as anyone else.

Your throwing the pram now after a defeat — Liverpool have been flat for most of the year but have done some job grinding out results. For the squad they have it has been a phenomenal 3 years - a league title after a CL title is serious going … Take the defeat on the chin and move on instead of crying like a little girl.

Are you comparing the current Liverpool squad to that Madrid team? Very high praise indeed.