Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

539 lost their lives in the UK today in the pandemic to bring the death toll past 30,000 and the Man U fans are still obsessing about Liverpool. Unreal.

8 Likes

I never thought it was actually this bad, but lives have indeed been ruined. Some lads will never fully recover from it

1 Like

Many who went to the Athletico game certainly won’t

1 Like

I doubt many Man Utd fans went to that game

1 Like

Oh my Lord :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Liverpool fans will be beyond seething if the league is voided.

I’d imagine most will be circumspect enough when the league is voided. Bar the selfish horsey types who insisted on having their fun at Cheltenham, regardless of the consequences, sport is fairly immaterial in the bigger scheme of things to most people in the middle of a global pandemic.

1 Like

They need to make their decision soon and just void it or get on with playing it.

It’s fair to say that there is only one cohort of supporters absolutely OBSESSED with this years premier league decision, and it’s not Liverpool,

What a bunch of absolute oddball weirdos :joy:

6 Likes

If I was a Liverpool fan I genuinely would hope they voided the season so they can win the league with fans able to celebrate properly next year. They will definitely win it next year again they are easily the best team. What’s the point if there’s nobody there to see it.

The league are waiting for LFC to apologize for inviting thousands of riddled Madridians into the country just to make a quick buck before making a decision

1 Like

I assume, that like any normal thinking person, that as a grown man with no connection to a football club beyond a decision you made as a very small boy for some spurious/selfish reason you don’t really care too much one way or the other,

The very strange fans of Manchester United seem to give this far too much of their attention, strange folk

I’d say there is very little chance Liverpool won’t be champions one way or another. Whether actual football comes back or not. All the noise coming out is they will be named champions regardless.

1 Like

Champions find a way…

It will keep the Manchester fan boys amused for months if it happens.

Void the fucking season already FFS sake.

We go again whenever the next season is.

Huh ? Didn’t Liverpool play in The champions league the same week as Cheltenham

As a United fan, I’m indifferent to Liverpool winning the Premier League, had to happen some time. They were the best team by far this season.
I don’t particularly like scousers for alot more reasons than what soccer team they support, Steve Coppell excepted.

Generally have found Scousers to be the finest. And the same for the Mancs too. Would find them very similar to each other. Good sense of humour and a bit of cheekiness

I’d say most people have forgotten about the league at this stage.

Don’t think Cheltenham qualified for the champions league this year