Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

More important things in life than strangers in shorts running around a field after a ball.

Sport is a great distraction when itā€™s on and one of lifeā€™s little pleasures but once it goes away life goes on without it leaving the hole you would have imagined.

Sport clearly expresses the capitalist society surrounding it and especially those ideological constructions that seek to naturalize competition, nationalism, individualism and elitism, and thereby conceal the real nature of productive and social relations, hence it not missed. Still sucks to be Liverpool though

Do you know a lot of them? - Wayne Rooney?

Bread and circuses.

Let them eat cans

I respect Wayne Rooney for all he did at United, he is still a scouser, I donā€™t like scousers.

I certainly couldnā€™t give two fiddlers fucks either way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Much of my entire life has been based around playing it and watching it but I havenā€™t really missed it at all tbh. I had been watching it less since having kids but not watching it at all hasnā€™t bothered me a bit

Title means nothing at this stage. Liverpool were by far the best team in the league yet couldnā€™t handle a few cute-hoors from Madrid when it mattered.

Iā€™d prefer for the season to be finished just for the sake of completeness and to avoid arguments. And for something to watch.

The good is gone out of the season. If Liverpool fans searched deep inside their hearts they know it to be true.

Null.

Hopefully itā€™s voided. Itā€™ll drive Liverpool fans insane.

So childish.

I was hoping they would win the league but Refusing to play vs Madrid behind closed doors and demanding the womenā€™s league be called off has changed my mind

Donā€™t forget not paying their staff pal

1 Like

And murdering all those Juve fans.

That was poor Italian brickwork

In Belgium?

Yes. They hired in Italians, same contractors that did the tower in Pisa

1 Like

Tell the truth Yosser Hughes built that wall.

1 Like