Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

I got it before for the NFL coverage (which is decent) but the way they promote that one-eyed muck is daft

2 Likes

This will drive the usual suspects cray cray

1 Like

Are they the new as yet unreleased kits

They are. Billy and Marie are well connected.

1 Like

Jimmy Milner going off injured

The season could unravel here @Thomas_Brady

Keita has been lively enough

3 Likes

Inane footix remark

Firmino was woeful again.

Trent was sloppy enough this evening. Keita and Minamino were good in the first half which is encouraging. Minamino certainly is best suited centrally, he doesnā€™t seem like a natural winger. I think he was CAM for Salzburg where he was excellent in the CL this year behind Haaland

If it wasnt for tippy happy stuff we would of at least had one goal.

In the first half we were sharper, Firmino should have given it to Naby that time. Even at that it was a poor effort.

We need a out and out striker

Should if went for Werner and maybe got 20 - 30 mil for origi which means werner seal made sense

If klopp hangs onto him for his heroics last year it will be the start of a downfall.

Firmino is great at linking up hes played about 270 games for lfc and scored 77 which nearly equates to a goal every 4 games.

With a out and out striker the team would be unreal

I agree that we need a better pure goalscorer.

however that also tackles the way Klopp likes to play. He has been insistent on this front 3 who, in 3 years have been to 2 CL finals and are about to win the league at a cakewalk. Iā€™d love to see an out and out striker with Firmino behind him, but thatā€™s not Kloppā€™s philosophy. It revolves around pressing from the front and creating space in dangerous areas, which Firmino is the embodiment of

Haaland would be the ideal goalscorer to sign but his price tag will be through the roof for his next big move.

1 Like

Yeah FSG wouldnā€™t pay near enough for him at the moment. I think we would need to sell a bit of deadwood (Shaq, Lovren, Lallana etc) to even get close to funding someone like him

I dunno mate, I think you could really get him. Go for it.

3 Likes

^^^^^

@myboyblue

Heā€™ll have to be scouted well first.

1 Like

Unfortunately Liverpool donā€™t have the unlimited funds which have made Manchester City such a force in recent years. The lack of a sugar daddy means such spending splurges are rare.

1 Like

Define rare?