Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Five wins gets them to 101.

One of my earliest sporting memories is the utter emotional devastation of losing to Arsenal 2-0 in 1989. I think that’s when it dawned that sport could be cruel.

This is a good day.

9 Likes

Racist

Goose-fucking-bumps

1 Like

86 points with 7 games to go. Has a league ever been won earlier in the season. Or later in the year.

Remarkable.

No I’m very happy for Liverpool. They’re great champions, a truly great team. I don’t like Man City, no real football fan does. And I love Klopp. But I’m not a footix loser, it’s only a game.

Lately, I got unbelievably addicted to Football Manager 2020. I was thinking about it night and day and playing for hours and hours every day. Finally, 8 seasons in and after 2 months in real life, I won the Champions League and PL with Villa. I was delighted because nearly as soon as I won it I lost all interest in the game and I was able to stop playing. I got my life back. I hope that the Liverpool fans on here can do something similar, after 30 years. This is an exciting time for them - who will they be when they don’t think about Liverpool night and day like a 12 year old? Maybe it frightens some of them.

1 Like

Did you stop wanking after you had your first one?

There won’t be a dole cheque cashed in Athy tomorrow

1 Like

That’s a fuck lot better than the Man City video anyway

1 Like

Kloppo might be the greatest man that ever lived

Ah, but nothing can compare to the post match video from 2012 my good man. But that’s not for tonight. Tonight is about one thing and one thing only.

The pain the united fans are feeling.

8 Likes

A few of them have left two different WhatsApp groups I’m in :joy:

1 Like

From my experience with FM2020 I know that this Liverpool side is very young and have the potential to completely dominate European football for the next few years. But they need to sign a 15 year old from Rennes called Camavinga. In my FM game they also signed Jadon Sancho but somehow I doubt that would work out so well for them in real life.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Applecrumbled probably leaving the group that him and his five different personalities are in

1 Like

Yeah. The one I posted above it about the son and the dad etc gets me too.

The last couple of months has shown us sport is one of the important things and we’d do well to remember it. It’s often what brings us together

2 Likes

And Klopp wept for he had no more worlds to conquer

1 Like

Something great about millionaire professionals at the top of the game singing the same song u10s would sing after winning a blitz. Champione Champione ole ole ole

Connemara whiskey is daycent stuff cc @Lazarus?

Joy is universal.