Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Where is Gary Neville :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Itā€™s easy to forget but those lads would all still be professional footballers even if they were only paid the same as bus-drivers.

Under. The. Bed.

Peat whiskey, lovely charcoal smell. Branded Wesht and distilled in Irelands foremost beauty spot, Dundalk

It ainā€™t bad.

I can still quite clearly remember Villa winning the real thing in both. I saw Villa against Spurs at White Hart Lane in their title winning season of 1980/81. It was about mid March. It was billed before hand as absolute must win for Villa as they trailed Ipswich by about 5 points (2 points for a win days) and Ipswich had a game or two in hand. Villa were diabolical that day and Spurs won handily 2-0. Ipswich were at Old Trafford same day and lost for only the third time of the season and first defeat since we beat them 5-3 at White Hart Lane just before Christmas. Ipswich collapsed over the closing stretch, lost something like 7 of their last 9 or 10 league games.

2 Likes

Try dipping a fat cuban into it for the night thatā€™s in it. Not cognac but an equally living like a King effect

1 Like

Maybe if heā€™s looking for another world to conquer, he might take the Spurs job at some stage.

Out in Cooley itā€™s made

A sham drink for a sham occasion then

Ha! Got my auld fella some Tyrconnell single malt that they make as well and he said it was good tack

10 Likes

Klopp will have his own brand there yet, the gimmiky cunts

Been waiting all night for that one mate :+1:

Sure itā€™s the Japs that own it now isnā€™t it ? Suntory

1 Like

Jap owned Irish whiskey tailored for the US market, in fairness they were early to the party

1 Like

Didnā€™t sound like a politicianā€¦:thinking:

Like when we won the All
Ireland in 2018 mate

1 Like

I watched Liverpool v Villa 1980 on Eir Sports recently. Liverpool won the title by beating Villa 4-1 at Anfield. Youā€™d never believe for a second watching that game that Villa would beat Liverpool to the title the next season.

Morley was only a sub for that Liverpool game and Peter Withe wasnā€™t at the club yet. I think a lot of the 1980 season was defined by coping with the loss of Andy Gray, who they sold to Wolves right at the start.

However, this is the Liverpool thread.

1 Like

The ā€˜Michael Thomasā€™ game was one of my earliest memories supporting Liverpool. My grandfather grew up in Liverpool before moving to Limerick, so that passed down to the father and myself. Tonight was a very, very sweet one. This one is for Sean Cox

Champions of England.
Champions of Europe.
Champions of the World.

:red_circle: :red_circle:

6 Likes