Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

I wouldn’t replace him . With Origi now they have great rotation options.

Oirish adult footix enraged when someone mocks Liverpool

You’re giving him far too much credit. Defenders are watching the other two. A decent number 9 with pace would score a hatful in that team. Vardy, Son, Aguero, Aubameyang are all far better.

You are obviously talking about a different bobby firminho to everyone else

Interesting how the footix doesn’t name a player outside his beloved premier league

1 Like

the footix is a fascinating character

1 Like

Nobody mocked. I only gave my opinion to Mike,who is a good poster. You on the other hand are happy to wait for other people to post and then slate them or just make a silly comment. Footix!!! Go for a cycle.

1 Like

Mike has been calling one of the best strikers in the world shite for 3 years now.

Check his goals and assists and compare to other number 9s in the league. He falls way behind them all. He,s in a team that has won all but one game. His stats are shit and so is his general play.

He’s not a straight up 9 mate.
Comparing his goals to Vardy or Aubameyang isn’t exactly logical

Dalglish hit twenty league goals only twice for Liverpool in 42 game seasons. While I’m not comparing the two, it’s not all about goals

This is a very simplistic way of looking at things. It’s like when idiots used to call Benzema shit because he didn’t score that much. He was playing so that Ronnie could get the goals. Suddenly Ronaldo leaves and he’s scoring all around him. Just as Firmino’s game is to help Mane and Salah get the goals. If Firmino got 20 goals in the PL in a season it would probably result in Mane and Salah struggling to get into the positions to score as many as they do

It works though Mike. It’s what he does as a no 9 over the pitch, tracking back etc. He does what klopp expects.

I think Firmino’s role at Liverpool is to drop deeper to leave the centre free for the two wide attackers, Mane and Salah, to make those runs from outside into the vacated space.

2 Likes

In what corner of teh internets did you read about this, mate?

It is

Goals and assists, how quaint.

Mike judges a player by fantasy premier league scores

He’s taking a Nordie Italian-esque set against Firminho.

There’s no going back for him now

What a club. :clap:

McGeehan told the Guardian that he welcomed Liverpool’s intervention: “In their detailed expression of support for investigations into worker deaths and compensation for families, Liverpool have demonstrated more clarity of thought than Fifa and all of their sponsors put together,” he said.

3 Likes

I don’t use the internet mate

2 Likes