Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Guilty conscious obviously but fair play nonetheless. :clap:

2 Likes

Would expect nothing less from Liverpool Football Club.

Guilty feet have got no rhythm.

1 Like

Klopp going to do a small bit of business in January.

The Chinese lad? Heā€™s very good.

Japanese chap. 7.25m is nothing these days. Nike will be delighted. Theyā€™ll sell a load of shirts.

1 Like

I was going to say. Ā£7.25m will pay for itself regardless

Heā€™d be a snip at 20m never mind 7m. United will spunk another 80m on Minaminoā€™s plodder of a team mate.

1 Like

Footix discussing players values

:grinning:

The day after European football died and all

ā€¦says your man

The first time ever a footix is comparing the epl to the all

:grinning:

Iā€™m not sure what a footix is but I imagine itā€™s someone who shows their ā€œpatriotismā€ by talking about the business strategy of a team that batters Inverness 10-0 in the league 8 times a season?

5 Likes

Ooooft.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy you have really triggered Mike here.

1 Like

1 Like

Aldoā€™s agreement re Firminho has me doubting myself now.

Roberto Firminoā€™s performance was a concern once again and I wonder what is happening with the Brazilian right now because he looks horribly out of form.

Klopp dropped him Firmino and Salah for the Merseyside derby against Everton last week and he must have been hoping to get a reaction when he put them back into his team at Bournemouth.

Well, Salah answered the call as he produced some moments of magic against Eddie Howeā€™s side, but Firmino was off the boil again and Klopp might be tempted to start with Divock Origi in Salzburg after his magnificent display against Everton.

He didnt drop ā€” he rested. How much football have Salad, Bobby and Mane played over the last three years between WC, Copa America and African Nationsā€¦ Mane is a beast but it will catch up with him eventually.

He did in his fuck. Sure how could you take a word he said seriously after that

Firmino got on a load of ball on tuesday night but he didnā€™t score or have any assists so he must have been shit

Are you one of those who thought he had a great game cos he ā€œoccupied spaceā€. Gā€™way ta fuck with your occupying space. I ā€œoccupied spaceā€ during the game with my fat arse on the couch.